• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

I only meant that IF you were dreaming, then you were alseep! :thumbsup: I was only making an obvious, even silly statement!

----

But I DO think that you are too obsessed with being a "prophet".

Anything I obsess on or am really worried about, I dream about: I dream often of my job/work, family matters, health concerns, etc.

I don't see any evidence that God has any real Prophets in the world today. None at all. Listen to any preacher, teacher or evangelist and you'll find that they are sometimes wrong (maybe even OFTEN wrong).

A prophet is someone getting direct revelation from God - and therefore, their prophecies are never wrong!

Hey as you said any prophets in world today actually there is verse as i believe that God is pouring his spirit in the last days. in Acts 2:17 to 21 In the last days, God said, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. You sons and daughter will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. In those days i will pour out my Spirit upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they will prophesy. and i will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below blood and fire and clouds of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred before that great and glorious day of the lord arrives. and anyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved. that s means that God will pour on His spirits on people and God will use them to prophesy, share their dreams, share their visions etc.

I just thought i should share with you guys what i had dream about.

DC

Never let a true "sleeper" make you feel bad for asking a question about a dream. You're clearly hearing from God. Jesus is coming very soon, we don't know when, no one does. People who give a date are liars. You said your dream reminded you of the virgins and the candles? This is how God speaks to us. Trust what you feel in your heart, before you listen to someone who makes you feel guilty for seeking answers.

:emot-puke:

Yeah true as I trust because I know it is God speaking to me. yes I know they give false dates and The bible says that it is not for us to know when Jesus is coming back so. Yes i know and I believe that Jesus is coming back very soon. All day today it has been stirred me up in my spirit it is unusually, and so presence with Him and even when i look up and looked at the cloud so amazing like saw the shine came through the cloud this afternoon and at the supper time after supper, i do dishes for my mom and i decided to open the curtain and looked up the sky it was cloud that time but i still feel so draw closer to Him like feel like flying up to the sky. it has been stirred up and recently, i still have that and also my stomach knotted the same thing i had experience that I had dream/vision in 3 years ago of Rapture I never forget that I had stomach knotted that night before i went bed like stirred up in my spirit and my stomach was knotted and i prayed about it and i asked God what is it. that night I had dream of Rapture, next day i was stunned at the dream still remember. I believe that He is coming so soon right at the door He is just about ready to step out the door and call us to meet Him. right now I am not at my home, i am at my mom at Alberta and visit her for a week with my kids and my husband for spring break.

Look at the world, it is getting worse, EU is asking for common army meaning they want global army from all over the world to become one global army, and EU and USA are pushing the market into single market. Iran is very stubborn and want to produce Nukes and want to war with Israel. Israel is negotiging with syria. Rice is trying to make the peace with Israel and with other countries.

Just Be ready for Him and Be fill with His spirit daily not to wait for church revival or wait for church on sunday or wed bible study. NO we must be ready and be filled with His Spirit daily no matter what. and Ask Jesus to wash our feet everyday b/c we sin daily in small things or big things yet we must confess our sins to Our Father through Jesus Christ. we must be very humble before Him daily. Take His cross daily, even though people will trying to destory your name or your live Remember Jesus is with you.I know we are afraid to get pain or being suffering but BE BOLD and BE STRONG and TO STAND FOR JESUS.

We dont have much left time because the glass of hour is running out so soon. We must spread His Words to the lost souls. also forgive one other too if you dont get along with your brother or sister in Christ, please forgive them and show them the love. Please do not condemn anyone who fall into sin tell them "shame on you" Help them and support them and be patience with them and just be there for them they needs us too. we cannot conviction them it is only from HOly spirit's job to conviction us and them. our job is to be there and encourage them, and love them help them go through and pray for them the same way Jesus did. He did not look down. remember Judas was betrayed Jesus. Did Jesus say anything to Judas the night before He was crucify. He was offering Judas the salvation but Judas didnt take it. Jesus didnt tell him "Why did you betray me" He has offer Judas the love and salvation. Jesus would have called 10 thousands angels to destory but He didnt because He has passion for everyone on this earth. NOT Judge them at all or look down "shame on you" Do you want Jesus say to you shame on you and I dont know who you are??? Please WAKE UP LOOK AT YOUR LIFE NOT LOOK AT OTHER LIFE AND POINT THEM DOING WRONG. JUST PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR LIFE "AM I READY FOR JESUS COMING BACK' DO NOT BE LIKE 5 FOOL VIRGIN WHO DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH OIL.

Thanks

Be REady for Him.

In Him

DC

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

I only meant that IF you were dreaming, then you were alseep! :thumbsup: I was only making an obvious, even silly statement!

----

But I DO think that you are too obsessed with being a "prophet".

Anything I obsess on or am really worried about, I dream about: I dream often of my job/work, family matters, health concerns, etc.

I don't see any evidence that God has any real Prophets in the world today. None at all. Listen to any preacher, teacher or evangelist and you'll find that they are sometimes wrong (maybe even OFTEN wrong).

A prophet is someone getting direct revelation from God - and therefore, their prophecies are never wrong!

Hey as you said any prophets in world today actually there is verse as i believe that God is pouring his spirit in the last days. in Acts 2:17 to 21 In the last days, God said, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. You sons and daughter will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. In those days i will pour out my Spirit upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they will prophesy. and i will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below blood and fire and clouds of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred before that great and glorious day of the lord arrives. and anyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved. that s means that God will pour on His spirits on people and God will use them to prophesy, share their dreams, share their visions etc.

I just thought i should share with you guys what i had dream about.

DC

Never let a true "sleeper" make you feel bad for asking a question about a dream. You're clearly hearing from God. Jesus is coming very soon, we don't know when, no one does. People who give a date are liars. You said your dream reminded you of the virgins and the candles? This is how God speaks to us. Trust what you feel in your heart, before you listen to someone who makes you feel guilty for seeking answers.

:emot-puke:

Yeah true as I trust because I know it is God speaking to me. yes I know they give false dates and The bible says that it is not for us to know when Jesus is coming back so. Yes i know and I believe that Jesus is coming back very soon. All day today it has been stirred me up in my spirit it is unusually, and so presence with Him and even when i look up and looked at the cloud so amazing like saw the shine came through the cloud this afternoon and at the supper time after supper, i do dishes for my mom and i decided to open the curtain and looked up the sky it was cloud that time but i still feel so draw closer to Him like feel like flying up to the sky. it has been stirred up and recently, i still have that and also my stomach knotted the same thing i had experience that I had dream/vision in 3 years ago of Rapture I never forget that I had stomach knotted that night before i went bed like stirred up in my spirit and my stomach was knotted and i prayed about it and i asked God what is it. that night I had dream of Rapture, next day i was stunned at the dream still remember. I believe that He is coming so soon right at the door He is just about ready to step out the door and call us to meet Him. right now I am not at my home, i am at my mom at Alberta and visit her for a week with my kids and my husband for spring break.

Look at the world, it is getting worse, EU is asking for common army meaning they want global army from all over the world to become one global army, and EU and USA are pushing the market into single market. Iran is very stubborn and want to produce Nukes and want to war with Israel. Israel is negotiging with syria. Rice is trying to make the peace with Israel and with other countries.

Just Be ready for Him and Be fill with His spirit daily not to wait for church revival or wait for church on sunday or wed bible study. NO we must be ready and be filled with His Spirit daily no matter what. and Ask Jesus to wash our feet everyday b/c we sin daily in small things or big things yet we must confess our sins to Our Father through Jesus Christ. we must be very humble before Him daily. Take His cross daily, even though people will trying to destory your name or your live Remember Jesus is with you.I know we are afraid to get pain or being suffering but BE BOLD and BE STRONG and TO STAND FOR JESUS.

We dont have much left time because the glass of hour is running out so soon. We must spread His Words to the lost souls. also forgive one other too if you dont get along with your brother or sister in Christ, please forgive them and show them the love. Please do not condemn anyone who fall into sin tell them "shame on you" Help them and support them and be patience with them and just be there for them they needs us too. we cannot conviction them it is only from HOly spirit's job to conviction us and them. our job is to be there and encourage them, and love them help them go through and pray for them the same way Jesus did. He did not look down. remember Judas was betrayed Jesus. Did Jesus say anything to Judas the night before He was crucify. He was offering Judas the salvation but Judas didnt take it. Jesus didnt tell him "Why did you betray me" He has offer Judas the love and salvation. Jesus would have called 10 thousands angels to destory but He didnt because He has passion for everyone on this earth. NOT Judge them at all or look down "shame on you" Do you want Jesus say to you shame on you and I dont know who you are??? Please WAKE UP LOOK AT YOUR LIFE NOT LOOK AT OTHER LIFE AND POINT THEM DOING WRONG. JUST PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR LIFE "AM I READY FOR JESUS COMING BACK' DO NOT BE LIKE 5 FOOL VIRGIN WHO DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH OIL.

Thanks

Be REady for Him.

In Him

DC