• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hi everyone

this morning i had another dream, i started notice there is more more dreams lately for me to see it. anyways, in my dream i was someone s place and saw the person replace the candles which it was burned and wore out and need to change new ones and there are varies of size of candles like some already still burning and some is melting down and need to replaced and some left but not need to replace like left as it is which already burned and melt it and not replace half are replaced and half are not replaced. and there is some split like dividing amond us, like saw people that i know them they are not serving God and had to let them go and was so grieving for them. was crying for them. the lady told me let it go and let God do his job and the lady was cleaning up the desk that have full of dust on it and asked me to help her so i did help cleaning up as she told me to be ready for someone who is coming. so I obey her and told me that God will take care of you in every way and dont to worry about the person God will draw the person closer to Him. actually i am trying to remember the dream but only i remember candles and the lady and people who i love left me and cleaning the dust on the desk. was comforting by the lady that i am going through hard times. all i remember the dream.

when i remember the dream about candles i said wow the candle remind me in the bible like 5 wise virgin and 5 fool virgins story.

I will pray and Ask God to show me more of it and to understand what s all about in my dream. Lately, i have alot of dreams sometimes it is not from God just flesh etc, but i believe that God is pouring his spirit upon His people in these last days.

DC

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hi everyone

this morning i had another dream, i started notice there is more more dreams lately for me to see it. anyways, in my dream i was someone s place and saw the person replace the candles which it was burned and wore out and need to change new ones and there are varies of size of candles like some already still burning and some is melting down and need to replaced and some left but not need to replace like left as it is which already burned and melt it and not replace half are replaced and half are not replaced. and there is some split like dividing amond us, like saw people that i know them they are not serving God and had to let them go and was so grieving for them. was crying for them. the lady told me let it go and let God do his job and the lady was cleaning up the desk that have full of dust on it and asked me to help her so i did help cleaning up as she told me to be ready for someone who is coming. so I obey her and told me that God will take care of you in every way and dont to worry about the person God will draw the person closer to Him. actually i am trying to remember the dream but only i remember candles and the lady and people who i love left me and cleaning the dust on the desk. was comforting by the lady that i am going through hard times. all i remember the dream.

when i remember the dream about candles i said wow the candle remind me in the bible like 5 wise virgin and 5 fool virgins story.

I will pray and Ask God to show me more of it and to understand what s all about in my dream. Lately, i have alot of dreams sometimes it is not from God just flesh etc, but i believe that God is pouring his spirit upon His people in these last days.

DC

THis is just a polite sugestion, was what you were cleaning a desk or table.

Is the lord saying I am removing people from your life that are, well to be polite holding you back a bit like excess baggae and if table then that is where you met quests they come into your house and one would met around the table and talk, so is God getting you to clean up your table which relates to a piece of furniture in your house ( A specific area in your life that needs to be put right) in order that at some time he may come and met with you???

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I think your dream means that you were asleep; and that you are obsessed with being a "Prophet".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I perused your dream. Bottom Line: Make dead certain it's based on the settled dicates of Holy Scripture in every whit. Jude 1:3 tells us the Word has been delivered "once for all time!" (Greek). Dream on then.

GOD BLESS WINTERPEG TOO!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I perused your dream. Bottom Line: Make dead certain it's based on the settled dicates of Holy Scripture in every whit. Jude 1:3 tells us the Word has been delivered "once for all time!" (Greek). Dream on then.

GOD BLESS WINTERPEG TOO!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Stafy, i was kind of helping someone cleaning up table and desk both of it

pizza guy, why doy ou think i am asleep, being so obession as prophet, but there was comfort words from the person talk to me in my dream. doesnt mean i am asleep christian. I have been aware of what s going on in my life lately and I been asking God to show me more in my life which need to be focus on what i need to change.

all i need wisdom from God, dont want be stupid or fool myself.

DC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

GOD BLESS WINTERPEG TOO!

AMEN!

GOD BLESS WINTERPEG TOO!

AMEN!

Out of curious, how can I be blessed by God for sharing this dream to other people? I am still wondering how did i bless other by sharing the dream? as i am still wondering what is all meaning to me.

DC

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I only meant that IF you were dreaming, then you were alseep! :24: I was only making an obvious, even silly statement!

----

But I DO think that you are too obsessed with being a "prophet".

Anything I obsess on or am really worried about, I dream about: I dream often of my job/work, family matters, health concerns, etc.

I don't see any evidence that God has any real Prophets in the world today. None at all. Listen to any preacher, teacher or evangelist and you'll find that they are sometimes wrong (maybe even OFTEN wrong).

A prophet is someone getting direct revelation from God - and therefore, their prophecies are never wrong!

Edited by Pizzaguy

I only meant that IF you were dreaming, then you were alseep! :) I was only making an obvious, even silly statement!

----

Anything I obsess on or am really worried about, I dream about: I dream often of my job/work, family matters, health concerns, etc.

I don't see any evidence that God has any real Prophets in the world today. None at all. Listen to any preacher, teacher or evangelist and you'll find that they are sometimes wrong (maybe even OFTEN wrong).

A prophet is someone getting direct revelation from God - and therefore, their prophecies are never wrong!

Hey as you said any prophets in world today actually there is verse as i believe that God is pouring his spirit in the last days. in Acts 2:17 to 21 In the last days, God said, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. You sons and daughter will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. In those days i will pour out my Spirit upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they will prophesy. and i will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below blood and fire and clouds of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred before that great and glorious day of the lord arrives. and anyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved. that s means that God will pour on His spirits on people and God will use them to prophesy, share their dreams, share their visions etc.

I just thought i should share with you guys what i had dream about.

DC

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I only meant that IF you were dreaming, then you were alseep! ;) I was only making an obvious, even silly statement!

----

Hey as you said any prophets in world today actually there is verse as i believe that God is pouring his spirit in the last days. in Acts 2:17 to 21 In the last days, God said, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. You sons and daughter will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. In those days i will pour out my Spirit upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they will prophesy. and i will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below blood and fire and clouds of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred before that great and glorious day of the lord arrives. and anyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved. that s means that God will pour on His spirits on people and God will use them to prophesy, share their dreams, share their visions etc.

I just thought i should share with you guys what i had dream about.

DC

Never let a true "sleeper" make you feel bad for asking a question about a dream. You're clearly hearing from God. Jesus is coming very soon, we don't know when, no one does. People who give a date are liars. You said your dream reminded you of the virgins and the candles? This is how God speaks to us. Trust what you feel in your heart, before you listen to someone who makes you feel guilty for seeking answers.

:emot-hug: