IGNORED

Mass. Court: Gay Civil Unions Not Enough

IslandRose

Guest SPIRITSONG APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES

Christian Leaders who take the modern 'road of least resistance' by overlooking the Sin of Homosexuality, condoning and supporting any sort of Union involving Homosexual behavior, including 'civil union' or 'marriage'; should do ONLY 2 things: Confess and Repent!

This isn't a harmless little frolic in the park; this is insidious Satanic Agenda!

Will it be God's Will if Christian Ministers, and Churches are fined, sued, or even jailed, for refusing to perform ceremonies that honor Sin and Perversion?

Will God be mocked?

SPIRITSONG APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Amen Spiritsong. I can agree with you on this item.

Guest SPIRITSONG APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES

Christians should take a good look at that 'Invitation to President and Mrs. Bush';

it is an excellent example of the kind of Deception and Satanic Rhetoric the Body of Christ shall continue to be faced with!

Could the couple mentioned in this letter be wonderful, kind, intelligent, people?

OF COURSE!

BUT.....they ARE NOT A MARRIAGE; and they ARE NOT A FAMILY!

NO CHRISTIAN should ever accept Gay/Lesbian Marriage, OR the Gay/Lesbian Lifestyle! NOT EVER!

Any Christian who has ever read a Bible should also know that God clearly condemns the act of Homosexuality; and the Homosexual Lifestyle was important enough to God that He destroyed the entire population of, at least, 2 cities because of it ( Sodom, Gomorrah and surrounding habitations )!

The Teachings of Jesus ARE NOT SEPARATE FROM WHAT GOD SAID ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY in the Old Testament! The Ministry of Jesus doesn't make the rest of the Word of God obsolete!

The knowledge of the Sin of Homosexuality was carried through to the New Testament as well. Jesus KNEW this. He was/is in full agreement with what God's Commandment on this matter is! He didn't teach choice about 'Alternate Lifestyles' and 'Sexual Preference'!

GOD DIDN"T MAKE ANYONE 'GAY'!

Not one person on the face of this earth has ever been 'born Gay or Lesbian'!

There is nothing 'inborn', or 'genetic' about Homosexuality.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SPIRITUAL CONDITION!

It can be caused by 3 things ( a rather simplified description follows ):

1) By a deep spiritual wounding and a fractured Identity, at an early age; which has opened the door for, and allowed the manipulation and deception by, Demonic spirits. This will usually be accompanied by a deep Anger and Rebellion against God, as well.

2) Ancestral/Generational Sin: a condition of 'Demonic Legal Ground', in the sense that an 'open door' exists in a Family Line. It has been caused by a willful decision or sinful practice in the past; which may subject those even in subsequent Generations to be influenced and oppressed by the same Demonic Spirits ( until such such a door is closed, and the Generational Sin is brought to a halt through specific Prayer. )

3) By an individual having made a conscious choice to entertain sinful, lustful thoughts about Homosexual practices; and having eventually made the equally voluntary decision to engage in such an act. Once done, the human spirit has been opened to Demonic spirits, and given present Legal Ground in that person's life.

God hasn't turned His Back on Gays and Lesbians; the Love of Jesus has not been denied them!

If they feel this; it is because their own SIN AND REBELLION AGAINST GOD has separated them from God, and the Body of Christ!

If any person who lives such a Lifestyle, wants to come to Jesus and become a Christian; it would be a requirement that he or she not only Confess, and Repent, BUT ALSO completely turn away from the Homosexual Lifestyle!

THE RESPONSE THE BODY OF CHRIST SHOULD HAVE:

1) We are to be open to allowing Jesus to show them His Love, just the same as any other person. We are to be open to presenting Jesus to them, and answering any questions they may have about Salvation and the Bible.

2) We have to be able to separate the Sin from the Person:

We accept the Person; but NEVER the Sin.

We MUST NOT condone Homosexuality, give any kind of acceptance or support of the Homosexual Lifestyle; or Homosexual Unions/Marriages.

3) We MUST NOT IGNORE HOMOSEXUALITY!

4) We must also NEVER accept or support 'Gay Churches'; or Ministries which condone, accept, or support the Homosexual Lifestyle.

SPIRITSONG APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES

Guest stangler

I find it real funny that people are claiming that gay people should not be allowed to be married because of AIDS. Wouldn

Guest LadyC

stangler, do you believe the following?

that the Bible is the infallible word of God.

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

that The Bible was written by men not of theire own understanding, but of devine inspiration?

2 Peter 1:21 No prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

that God is capable of preserving the accuracy of His word through language translations?

Psalms 12:7 "Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation forever."

that Scripture expressly forbids homosexual relationships in both OT and NT?

Now after you answer those questions, can you give me a single scripture that references a Godly homosexual?

yes, gay couples can manage to get their hands on a child to call their own. but how can one deny that a child NEEDS the influence of both a mother AND a father? men and women are inherently different, and for a child to grow up with a healthy understanding of those differences, as well as God's purpose for marriage (which is not just about procreation!), he needs both the emotional nurturing of a woman and the asthetic reasoning of a man. to deprive a child of both these influences in his parentage is psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually harmful.

Guest stangler

that the Bible is the infallible word of God.

Jesus is the word of God. Check out John chapter one.

Guest LadyC

if you don't believe that God is capable of having preserved his Word, despite His promise in Psalms to do so, then you can't trust the Bible, period. in which case, being a christian is just a worthless title. don't ya think?

Guest LadyC

for the record, you're right. my children grew up without a father in the home. the damage done to them is immense. sure, God can fix it, when the kids get to a point where they will trust and allow Him to do so.

but the point is, what right do any of us have to intentionally cause harm to our children just because we expect God to fix the damage we did?

Guest LadyC

i am not familiar with the instance you're talking about, but i don't dispute that ungodly people can mistranslate scripture intentionally for their own agenda. there are several examples of this in modern history, including the mormon bible, the genderless bibles, etc. satan's strongest attack is on scripture... he is the author of confusion, and if he can succeed in causing confusion over the word of God, he will succeed in many people being lost.

however, i do believe that God preserves scripture when it is done for His glory. i believe without a doubt that God guides the hand of those who do the work of translating directly from the origional texts so that His truth is preserved.

i enjoy reading from the NIV... i also enjoy reading from paraphrased editions such as The Message. however, when i STUDY the bible, i use the KJV with greek/hebrew dictionary-concordance.

God's message is clear. homosexuality is an abomination to God. it perverts the very nature of humanity, and perverts the reflection of the spiritual nature of God as a marriage is designed to reflect.

you never answered my other question... can you give me a single scripture ANYWHERE in the Bible that indicates God's favor of a homosexual?