IGNORED

Psalm 14:1: Atheists can never do good works?

HeatherEljohari

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

"I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live."

"For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself." John 5:24-26

:)

Psalms 14

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

I see now why my son never believed (even when he attended an Evangelical Christian school) and why my husband deconverted after an entire lifetime of "Bible-thumping" and Christian Evangelical zealotry..............it just ain't true and there's really is no such thing as the "Holy Spirit". That's just the way it is and we'd all be better off if we just faced that FACT.

:thumbsup:

I Am So Sorry!

:b:

As A Loving Christian Mother Your Heart Must Just Break Over Your Unbelieving Son.

"Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence." Matthew 19:13-15

And As A Loving Wife And Bible Believer You Must Be In Anguish Over Your Husband's Rejection Of God's Gift Of Eternal Life.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:16-18

:rolleyes:

As A True Believer You Know The Holy Spirit Of The Living God Intimately

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:" Romans 8:16

And As A Christian You Are Proud Of The Words Of Your LORD

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38

Because You Have Confessed Your Belief

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

And You Are Born Again

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." 1 Peter 1:23

Or Are You?

What Say Ye Christ?

:star:

See Jesus, Believe And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

:24: excellent post bro Joe!

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David