IGNORED

Wars and rumors of wars..........DECLINING?!

seekeratthesea

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Imam Mahdi (atfs) can come at any time any day any minutes, all the signs are here now, but we do nto know the hour.......

we always have to be ready, but I see no real need to be restless in life as if you are spiritually prepared then all is good, elhumdolillah,

the point is we have to work on ourselves because we don't know if we are going to die tomorrow or if the Imam Mahdi (atfs) will come, so brothers and sister of the Ahl al-Kitab, just do your best everyday!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why The End-Times Family Feud :24::24::24:

:whistling:

Scripture Says! - Watch!

Scripture Says! - Repentant Is The Watcher

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 3:3

Scripture Says! - Prayerful Is The Watcher

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

1 Peter 4:7

Scripture Says! - Sober Is The Watcher

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1 Thessalonians 5:6

Scripture Says! - Happy Is The Watcher

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Revelation 16:15

So Watch Already! You'll Know It's The Last Days When Some Say "Where Is The Promise"

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2 Peter 3:3-4

:rolleyes:

Believe The Bible

Bible Believers Know He Comes Quickly

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Revelation 22:12-13

Down From Heaven Above

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 3:13-18

With A Shout Of Joy

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24-25

And Judgement

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Jude 1:14-15

Too

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:20

Jesus IS LORD

:noidea:

To Know Him

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psalms 34:8

Is To Trust Him

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalms 28:7

And His Words

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

Forever

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24-25

Amen!

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING OF KINGS

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3

Imam Mahdi (atfs) can come at any time any day any minutes, all the signs are here now, but we do nto know the hour.......

we always have to be ready, but I see no real need to be restless in life as if you are spiritually prepared then all is good, elhumdolillah,

the point is we have to work on ourselves because we don't know if we are going to die tomorrow or if the Imam Mahdi (atfs) will come, so brothers and sister of the Ahl al-Kitab, just do your best everyday!

You do know this is a christian site..............right?

Imam Mahdi.......Descendent of Prophet Muhammad

Dont most of your scriptures mean that you should watch your self and your faith and not necessarily watch for the return, if you are so busy watching for the return of the Prophet Isa (as) then you will miss in paying attention to yourself and working on your faults.......

Edited by fatima2003

yes I know you all are Ahl al-Kitab...... does it bother you I am here?

"People of the Book"

No.....it doesn't bother me.

Jazakallah khair akhee

(may Allah give to you good my brother)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

"People of the Book"

No.....it doesn't bother me.

Me either.

Do you know who the Christ is?

Yes elhumdolillah......

and He (as) will return.......

though I did make a thread asking why you worship the Prophet Isa (as)