IGNORED

Break the chains

Guest arkon

Guest arkon
2Ti 3:16  Every scripture inspired of God is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness.

From Genesis to Jesus. Every scripture.

From the first six days, to revelation

Alpha Omega

Its all God

Its all true

I'm not here to debate you. Im here to post Gods own word.

God says he created the earth in 6 days. Rested on the seventh. Then He tells us to follow that example. Work for 6, rest on the 7th.

God made sure that His word kept the days of this world right up to the time of Christ. If you preach something different than Gods word, and attribute it to God, then you make God a liar.

You cannot make Christ a liar in Genesis, and claim His salvation in Matt, Mark, Luke, John.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Mar 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath

So the 7th day was made for man. This is why God ceased from his work then.

Straight from the Lords mouth. What kind of day is made for man? Not billion year days. 24hr days.

om 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Where do we find the first record about jesus?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Who wrote Genesis

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

No, you're to force your interpretation of Scripture on everyone else and then cast dispersions on their faith if they don't agree with YOU.

Frankly, you would have gotten a lot farther with most of us if you would have used a little more grace, and actually gotten to know us instead of throwing your beliefs in our faces, and acting hateful and snobby, if we did not see eye to eye with you.

I have no problem if you believe the days of Genesis were literal days. That is your choice to believe such, and I HAVE NEVER accused you of calling God a liar, nor I have disparaged you or anyone else for disagreeing with me; only the attitude that you project.

Whether you can accept it or not, we have the right to disagree with you without being called God-haters, or Apostles of Satan or being accused of calling God a liar. You have crossed the line, and because of your puffed up attitude you have re-enforced to any unbelievers reading your posts WHY they are going to remain unbelievers. You cut off the ability of me or anyone else to have fellowship with you because you refuse to discuss and debate as a reasonable, decent person.

That is why your threads are getting deleted as well.

Guest arkon

2Ti 3:16  Every scripture inspired of God is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness. 

From Genesis to Jesus. Every scripture.

From the first six days, to revelation

Alpha Omega

Its all God

Its all true

God says he created the earth in 6 days. Rested on the seventh. Then He tells us to follow that example. Work for 6, rest on the 7th.

God made sure that His word kept the days of this world right up to the time of Christ. If you preach something different than Gods word, and attribute it to God, then you make God a liar.

You cannot make Christ a liar in Genesis, and claim His salvation in Matt, Mark, Luke, John.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Mar 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath

So the 7th day was made for man. This is why God ceased from his work then.

Straight from the Lords mouth. What kind of day is made for man? Not billion year days. 24hr days.

om 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Where do we find the first record about jesus?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Who wrote Genesis

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1971

No, you're to force your interpretation of Scripture on everyone else and then cast dispersions on their faith if they don't agree with YOU.

Frankly, you would have gotten a lot farther with most of us if you would have used a little more grace, and actually gotten to know us instead of throwing your beliefs in our faces, and acting hateful and snobby, if we did not see eye to eye with you.

I have no problem if you believe the days of Genesis were literal days. That is your choice to believe such, and I HAVE NEVER accused you of calling God a liar, nor I have disparaged you or anyone else for disagreeing with me; only the attitude that you project.

Whether you can accept it or not, we have the right to disagree with you without being called God-haters, or Apostles of Satan or being accused of calling God a liar. You have crossed the line, and because of your puffed up attitude you have re-enforced to any unbelievers reading your posts WHY they are going to remain unbelievers. You cut off the ability of me or anyone else to have fellowship with you because you refuse to discuss and debate as a reasonable, decent person.

That is why your threads are getting deleted as well.

Ok, since Genesis chapter 1 is obviously so untrue because man's knowledge knows better, I'll rip it out of my bible and scratch it out with a pen and burn it......then I'll start looking for other chapters that don't agree with man's great knowledge and wisdom....until what's left does agree.....oh wait...I already did that once in my life. 17 years ago when I first became an atheist.

I'm glad God finally reached me 8 years ago. There is NO interpretation of Genesis 1...it is LITERAL.

Edited by vrspock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

First to Arkon,

Where do we find the first record about Jesus?

Actually, it's much earlier in Gen 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Colossians 1:16 -

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Just a little clarification :rofl:

And to vrspock,

Ok, since Genesis chapter 1 is obviously so untrue because man's knowledge knows better, I'll rip it out of my bible and scratch it out with a pen and burn it......then I'll start looking for other chapters that don't agree with man's great knowledge and wisdom....until what's left does agree.....oh wait...I already did that once in my life. 17 years ago when I first became an atheist.

I'm glad God finally reached me 8 years ago. There is NO interpretation of Genesis 1...it is LITERAL.

Amen!!!! Preach it!!!

In His service,

Bob

First to Arkon,

Where do we find the first record about Jesus?

Actually, it's much earlier in Gen 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Colossians 1:16 -

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Just a little clarification :rofl:

And to vrspock,

Amen!!!! Preach it!!!

In His service,

Bob

The salt that IS the Word of God burns in the wounds of men.

Guest shiloh357

Vrspock,

This is about Arkon's attitude not his beliefs. You can believe what you want. I will not start making fun of YOU, and disparaging YOU for disagreeing with me. That is just how I am. Of course, I think that is just Christian decency. I dont' really care what you think of what I believe. I just think that we can share differences of opinions without getting ugly and arrogant. This is no longer about Gen. one. I gave up trying to reason with any of you. You refuse to debate like decent reasonable people, so it is pointless.

Guest arkon
:rofl:

ok ok....

Dont know how I missed that with the other verses I posted..

but I did post a 'first' there.

Turns out that the verse I posted is the first prophecy of the coming of Christ.

Vrspock,

This is about Arkon's attitude not his beliefs. You can believe what you want. I will not start making fun of YOU, and disparaging YOU for disagreeing with me. That is just how I am. Of course, I think that is just Christian decency. I dont' really care what you think of what I believe. I just think that we can share differences of opinions without getting ugly and arrogant. This is no longer about Gen. one. I gave up trying to reason with any of you. You refuse to debate like decent reasonable people, so it is pointless.

I choose to believe exactly what is stated in God's Word. Everyone has a right to believe what ever they want, but that does not change God's Word. To argue against God's Word is what seems foolish to me. But alas, that is the way of the world and of man. I guess that's why there are so many denominations with so many different doctrines all based upon ONE word of God.

There is only ONE truth, so which is it? My view, your view, the baptists, the catholics, the islams, the hindu's, the buddists, the satanists, the atheists?

None of the above.....it is God's Truth that has ultimate authority over what anyone believes.

Guest shiloh357
I choose to believe exactly what is stated in God's Word. Everyone has a right to believe what ever they want, but that does not change God's Word. To argue against God's Word is what seems foolish to me. But alas, that is the way of the world and of man. I guess that's why there are so many denominations with so many different doctrines all based upon ONE word of God.

There is only ONE truth, so which is it? My view, your view, the baptists, the catholics, the islams, the hindu's, the buddists, the satanists, the atheists?

I am not challenging God's Word. There is a difference between challenging God's Word which is what evolutionists do, and those who just see things differently than you do. What I find disingenuous and really somewhat dishonest, is that people such as yourself, take what amounts to a difference in interpretation and paint it as a rejection of the Bible, slandering God, etc. That is wrong. I not only see it here, but in other areas of discussion as well. There is no room for this ridiculous notion that says "If you disagree with me, then you disagree with God." That is not debate. That is just shoving your opinions down people's throat. You can be right , and yet be wrong in the way you go about communicating it. I could have been open to being convinced that I was wrong. I am not going to brow beaten into agreeing with you or anyone else.