Guest JesusIs

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

;) ok I read the verses on what some believe are dino's. Now what happened to them....the flood? Just curious :D to know what somes theory is.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  06/24/1971

;) ok I read the verses on what some believe are dino's. Now what happened to them....the flood? Just curious :D to know what somes theory is.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

In the beginning, all creatures lived in peace, according to geneis. With the fall of man, beast turned on beast. I believe it was the fall of man that helped in part to kill out the dinosaurs, then later the flood if any were left by then. So, I believe that just with every other creature that has gone extinct, it was ultimately man's fault.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

The Bible also doesn't mention dinosaurs.

Sure it does...ya just gotta look ( since no one paid attention to Arkon's post, here's the verses again )

Job 40:15-24

Job 41:1-34

You can learn a lot about creation from the book of Job when God finally spoke. That's part of the problem with the whole evolution/creation debate....people just won't pick up their Bibles and read them; instead they choose to be deceived by man's "great knowledge of science"

We are actually warned through the apostle Paul about doing this -

Colossians 2:8

8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.

It's all in the Bible folks, but the evolutionists won't point it out, and when a fellow Christian tries, he gets shot down.

Stand firm brother Arkon! There is no way, after taking a serious look at the accounts recorded in the Bible ( and not just Genesis ) one who is a Christian can believe the "science" we're beeing told to believe....hey, I believed it once, but after searching the truth, the Bible showed me who's right & who's wrong.

Folks, Jesus warned of Godlessness in the end times and many would be deceived. I see it all around me. Don't take what I have said as truth, nor what Arkon, or SA, or anyone else says...Look for yourself!. You have a Bible, pick it up!! ( If not, Click Here )

God said that in the beginning, He created the Earth in 6 days out of nothing. He also said that death entered His creation through Adam ( Rom 5:12 ). Follow the genealogies back, you'll see for yourself. The Earth is young....very young. I have a few reasons I believe people like to think the Earth is old, and I've spelled them out in other threads, but if need be, I can find them & either copy/paste or provide links.

Go, research it, seek the truth & you will find it.

In His service,

Bob

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:laugh:  ok I read the verses on what some believe are dino's.  Now what happened to them....the flood?  Just curious :laugh:  to know what somes theory is.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

In the beginning, all creatures lived in peace, according to geneis. With the fall of man, beast turned on beast. I believe it was the fall of man that helped in part to kill out the dinosaurs, then later the flood if any were left by then. So, I believe that just with every other creature that has gone extinct, it was ultimately man's fault.

:) ah-ha....finally it clicked...thanks alot vrspock :)

Guest JesusIs
The book of GENESIS says GOD formed man from the duat of the earth and breathed the breath of life in him and he became a living soul. Any questions?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  872
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/24/1981

vrspock,

Firstly, we have not recieved any light from stars 13.7 billion years away, that's misinformation. We do see stars millions of light years away though.

Now, you doubt the veracity of these figures because c, the speed of light, may have changed. You may therefore be interested in my post on time machines - not only do time machines prove that radioactive decay was the same in the past, they also prove that c did not vary in the past by extension, or else radioactive decay would also have been different:

http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/index.p...topic=8796&st=0

Also, listed below is a Christian web resource that makes the same point:

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/resources/Wiens.html#page%2020

all,

As for behemoth or any other biblically mentioned creature being a dinosaur, I'd just like to point out, for the sake of repetition, that dinosaurs died out at the K-T (cretacious-tertiary) boundary, 65 million years ago. Actually, they wern't the only victims of the most recent of 4 known mass extinctions in the fossil record - about 80% of the total life on the planet died, including all creatures over 25kg. Much marine life was also wiped out.

The K-T boundary is characterised not only by sudden mass extinctions but also by other features (such as iridium anomalies, fullerines and microspherules, shocked quartz and a rather large crater) that suggest that a meteorite impact was primarily responsible for the extinction. There is also some evidence of a flood basalt that roughly coincided with this event, adding to the devastation.

Also, just as a note, there is no explanation of the K-T boundary in creationist literature as far as I can find, nor of the fossil and other evidence that make it so famous and obvious an event in the fossil record. Just out of interest, this extinction paved the way for a massive burst in mammalian evolution, leading to much larger mammals (who, at the time, were all very small), and eventually led to our own existence.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  06/24/1971

Firstly, we have not recieved any light from stars 13.7 billion years away, that's misinformation. We do see stars millions of light years away though.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0217/p02s01-usgn.html

I also read about this one on foxnews.com some months back.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,113750,00.html

this isn't the same article, because it was focuse specifically on the newly discovered galaxy.

Edited by vrspock

Guest mscoville

Vrspock,

Yes he is capable, God can do whatever He wants, but I don't see how anyone can conclude that. When I read Genesis 1 it clearly spells out in obsessive detail that God spoke creation into existence in a period of 6 literal days. It reiterates that "the evening and the morning was the second day", third day, and so forth. Therefore I do not see any way possible that the universe could have formed in the manner in which the big bang theory portrays it.

Wow, brother, this is so encouraging and heartening to hear. Thank you so much for your words, and for the words of our Lord.

~ Martin

Edited by mscoville

Guest mscoville

I love reading your posts SA. So informative and tenatious. Well done. You're going to have to bend your knee to Jesus though, sooner or later.

God Bless,

Martin