IGNORED

FREEMASONS, SERVANTS OF LUCIFER?

Can Do (Phil 4:13)

Guest Annabelle

The Free Masons is not a CULT. I should know my husband is a free mason. They DO belive in God. They have scripture passages that are read at every meeting straight from the Bible, the King James version. Homosexualty is NOT accepted.

If they find out you are a homosexual you are not welcomed back.

There is alot of info on this if you would just look it up on the internet. With this thinking of free masons being a CULT is wrong. It is NOT. With the closed minds of this I leave this board for good. This is wrong in my opinion. I am very proud that my husband is a Free Mason and a Knights Templer.

There are a lot of other groups out there that are secretive in their meetings and the things that go on. Our founding father George Washington was a free mason.

Masonry is even in the bible, the compas and the sqare, building the temple. On thier rings there is a G on them, that stand for GOD. ONE GOD. The true GOD.

Their are sites online that tell you everything that goes on in free masonry. LOOK them up before you judge someone. Who are YOU to judge? Are you GOD? Last time I checked there is only ONE GOD.

Goodbye all

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4given1

My grandfather was a free mason. He left in the latter years of his life, but had been an active member. I loved my grandfather and know in my heart that he was a Christian. I also believe; however, that the free masons are a cult. The reason that I know and believe this is because when I was in high school, a couple of my friends that were in a community organization called DeMolay (not sure about the spelling, but it's a younger version of the Free Masons) asked me to be their "sweetheart". I had no idea what they were talking about, but soon found out that I had to join the sister organization called "Job's Daughters. My parents weren't going to church at the time (and don't now) and I was such an immature Christian that I decided to join so I could be the "sweetheart".

In order to become a member of "Job's Daughters" I had to go through several ritualistic ceremonies. In one such ceremony, I was stood in the middle of the room in a white gown as the other members walked around me in robes with hoods over their heads chanting something. I have no idea to this day what that was. That was the last time that I went.

I know that the Free Masons have to take a vow of silence about the "secrets of the temple". I was going to be made to sign a membership agreement to join this .... and yes....I do believe that it is all a cult. If it weren't something evil, why would the members have to take a vow of silence.

I since that time have realized my error and asked for forgiveness. But these associated organizations are all, I believe, a part of a larger cult of some kind I just don't know what it is. The cult names that I know of are DeMolay, Job's Daughters, Free Masons, Eastern Stars (the sister organization of the Free Masons), and I believe that the Shriners are also a part of this (not sure about that one though).

Just as a matter of confession, I have also played with that demonic Ougi Board and have attended a seyance (incorrect spelling there also). I'm sure Botz will correct that spelling if he reads this. LOL. I have confessed these things to God though and have been forgiven.......so I'm heaven bound!!!!!

Thank you for reading my post.

God's love to you, :wub:

4given1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Freemasons, there is nothing free about it it is acult, they beleive by their works makes them pure. Its lies within lies and the deeper they go the darker it gets be not deceived. there is only one true god creater of heaven and earth and one son, jesus christ the son of the living God. Most of their degrees will have master in front of the title their is only one master, the good master jesus christ. anthing thats done in secret their is something to hide christians worship openly we go to church openly, we pray openly,we have no hidden codes or hand shakes our doors are not locked nor do we swear to a secret oath not to be ever revealed, we are to proclaim jesus the good news of salvation. Those who seek the truth will find it in our lord and savior jesus christ.

JESUS IS KING

Guest Annabelle

Who are you to Judge what someone belives in are you all GOD I don't think so the last time I checked there is only ONE GOD. I will never come back to this site ever Don't judge something that you DON'T understand or fail to check out fully.

I really hope everyone is happy that you made a member of this board leave this site because of your replys. I know this is suppose to be a Christian site and everyone is entitled to their opinions fine that's great I agree. But find out ALL the fact before you say it is of LUCIFER or SATAN.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

But find out ALL the fact before you say it is of LUCIFER or SATAN.

You say your husband is a freemason? So how about telling us exactly what it's about then? You seem to be saying that we're not quite correct in our assessment, can you please help us then? Considering someone so close to you is part of the organization, can you clear up all these misconceptions, please?

God Bless!

GS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Does this guy believe in Jesus? Does he believe in the authority of the Bible?

Just teach him the fundamentals of the Christian faith. Then, he will have to choose one or the other. This is the best way to combat any errant doctrine, and it doesn't require you to know a whole lot about the other religion.

Guest Annabelle

First of all I want to apologize to everyone on the board for their replies, I was not being to Chritian with what I said.

Does he believe in God, yes he does.

Can you clarify what you mean on the Authority of the Bible?

I'm just a little scared about the Masons and what all they do.

i will look up more things about them hubby has only showed me the good things about them not the bad remarks. I will check this out today.

I know that they do belive in God, Gregg (husband) was the chaplin and had to say prayers from the King James bible, they have the Bible opened in their meetings.

I can only go off of what I was told and what I read on the internet. I will check them out and give you addresses of the sites.

Again I want to apologize to all

Guest Annabelle

Ok I looked up about the Masons, good and bad. I stand corrected. There are good points, and bad. I can understand what was said. They are asked to belive in a Superior being. What I don't understand is how can someone say that God does not exist, that he is not the Supreme Being? God is he is everywhere in this world, he makes things happen for a reason, maybe his reason is to make have me get "right" with him about the Masons and have me show my husband the true way to be.

What I don't understand is the compass, square it's in the bible why does that not show that part of the Masons is from the bible?

If being the Chaplian and reading parts of the Bible why would they not say the word God? Is he not the supreme being of the universe?

My feeling is that when you believe in God you would worship him and he is the one you have to answer to.

Can anyone else give me their views please?

I stand her humbly before you and ask your forgiveness on this matter, I am guilty of passing judment on everyone here. I am a hypocrite and I am truly sorry for my responses. After reading the "bad" remarks on the Masons I can see why people have these feelings about them.

I am truly sorry

God Bless you all for opening up my eyes to the Masons.

I want to believe that my husband would not join an orginization that would do him or me harm.

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Ok I looked up about the Masons, good and bad. I stand corrected. There are good points, and bad. I can understand what was said. They are asked to belive in a Superior being. What I don't understand is how can someone say that God does not exist, that he is not the Supreme Being? God is he is everywhere in this world, he makes things happen for a reason, maybe his reason is to make have me get "right" with him about the Masons and have me show my husband the true way to be.

What I don't understand is the compass, square it's in the bible why does that not show that part of the Masons is from the bible?

If being the Chaplian and reading parts of the Bible why would they not say the word God? Is he not the supreme being of the universe?

My feeling is that when you believe in God you would worship him and he is the one you have to answer to.

Can anyone else give me their views please?

I stand her humbly before you and ask your forgiveness on this matter, I am guilty of passing judment on everyone here. I am a hypocrite and I am truly sorry for my responses. After reading the "bad" remarks on the Masons I can see why people have these feelings about them.

I am truly sorry

God Bless you all for opening up my eyes to the Masons.

I want to believe that my husband would not join an orginization that would do him or me harm.

Many do believe in God, but the only way to the Father is through Jesus the Christ...He is the key. Many organizations and religions say "God", but fewer and fewer are recognizing Jesus as Lord and Savior.

1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

There is another Scripture where Jesus says no one comes to the Father except by Him.

Love ya, Sweetie,

Ref