I have girl problems.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

OK so I'm not really the dating kind and I plan on not dating until i'm out of school and the girl I like already knows this.. and she's already expressed that she likes me in more than a freindly fashion but respects my wishes to keep it on a freind fashion.

but heres where it gets complicated.. she won't talk to me. She's very shy. and will not talk un-less I ask her a question point blank needless to say I dominate our conversations but that makes me feel like a big mouth that talks to much...and even though we are not dating right now it's hard to be a freind to someone who wont talk..

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1989

Hey Rerun,

So you know that she likes you like more than a friend so maybe she is quiet like that because she gets nervous around you.It is not your fault if that is the case it is just that she is probably trying to be really careful and not do anything that she might feel stupid about later.You know she may just be quiet like you said and if she is she probably does not mind you talkin.Most quiet people are good listeners and do not mind listening to others talk a lot.(I am a talker and the only way I know that is because one of my quiet friends told me when I thought something was wrong because she never talked and just answered me if I asked her something.)God Bless!

ur sis in Christ

Chancer