IGNORED

Aid to fund abortions.

Guest HIS girl

Guest HIS girl
I am not anti-US in anyway but it's occasions like this that annoy me. Just because a US President goes ahead with something - does that mean we all have to follow???? No.

Australia/Rudd G'vt - get a backbone and do the RIGHT thing....

Its all about going global and trying to get the laws like this (and other laws) in some sort of agreement. Thats how I see it anyway.

I know - but being Global and united doesn't necessarily mean the reason is right. That's my point.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Interesting that you should point that out. So many children born into true poverty all across Africa yet they do not wish or seek to kill those children but here where we have plenty and people ready and willing to adopt there are people lining up to rid themselves of babies who might otherwise burden them and upset the fragile balance in their tiny little worlds. It's shameful. We call them 3rd world nations because they are not as technologically advanced as the rest of the world but they at least still value life.

Guest HIS girl

In the majority of Third World countries, not only is it a blessing to have children but a necessity to have many - a large family (especially girls) assist the family with help at home/livestock/gardening etc as well as caring for the aged parents and extended family.

I'm thinking MAYBE the "abortions" are for rape victims due to local civil conflicts - just my opinion.