• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

Hi all my fellow bro's and sisters in Christ

Today I need advice from you on what you think we must do. Please advise as the Holy Spirit leads you.

We moved out of out previous house end of January 09 after a 2 year contract. We litterly had landlords out of hell. They did the final inspection of the property and were satisfied, they said we must give them a bond form to sign and we can get the bond back which is $1005.00. But first we had a witness with us and they totally freeked out about it and were extremely rude with our witness and chased him out of the house along with me and the children. Said they will only do the inspection if my husband is alone cause the woman said she hates me so much she can't stand the sight of me.

They signed the bond form but kept it along with the final inspection form and now refuse to give us a copy of the inspection or our bond form. They are disputing the bond now, for things that they said they found after the final inspection - 3 weeks after we moved out. They are the kind of ppl who will go and put extra stuff on the forms afterwards. We actually had to file a report with the police against them for breaking into the house and for constant harrasment.

OK what my problem is:

Must we go ahead and take them to the tenancy tribunal court for our bond or must we let it go. Why I ask is that it pressures very hard on my heart to just give them the money and let go. Last night I ask the Lord to show me what to do. And like I said previously the Lord speaks to me through songs, sometimes even worldly music LOL. Well the next moment the song of Celine Dion popped into my head. I couldn't remember a word of this song except the following: "when you wanted the most, there's no easy way out" I said to the Lord OK Lord what are you trying to say, that I must release it? Then I had this vision that we gave a letter to the bond centre saying that they must give the money to the landlords but they must say in the letter that we hope they will be blessed by it. I got mad and said God, what about rightuousness? And the word came in my head, it's not for you to judge leave it to Me. Ok Lord, I will be calm about it. Next moment I rebel again and said yeah Lord but it's a lot of money and why must I give let satan win. The words, what you sow you will reap.

Now, satan also know the word of God, better than we. Was this God or not? WHat must I do?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I'm presuming that you're born again and have accepted Jesus as your savior.

Do you have peace along with the answer you believed came from God? If not, ask Him for peace if this is the direction He wants you to pursue. satan never gives peace, and can't give answers to prayers not directed to him.

It's great that you're asking for directions from the One who has all of the answers.

Edited by riel

I'm presuming that you're born again and have accepted Jesus as your savior.

Do you have peace along with the answer you believed came from God? If not, ask Him for peace if this is the direction He wants you to pursue. satan never gives peace, and can't give answers to prayers not directed to him.

It's great that you're asking for directions from the One who has all of the answers.

Yes I have peace about it, but get really rebels when thinking of giving my money away. Actually it's not my money but God's, but I have this problem of wanting things to go my way. And unfortunately God showed me so many times before it's not what I want, but I struggle with rebellion althouth I'm a christian now for many many years.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Yes I have peace about it, but get really rebels when thinking of giving my money away. Actually it's not my money but God's, but I have this problem of wanting things to go my way. And unfortunately God showed me so many times before it's not what I want, but I struggle with rebellion althouth I'm a christian now for many many years.

Believe me, we're all in the same boat as you are. We all have the fleshly, sinful nature to contend with. Romans 6 talks about us being crucified with Christ, and that's really what our flesh is supposed to be--dead. Unless it dies, we will never be able to walk in the spirit consistently.

Are you baptized in His spirit and speak in your prayer language?

Also, I believe in deliverance for believers. The word and the spirit teach that our fleshly bodies aren't, nor will they ever be regenerated. The only good in us is our Father's spirit. We all have the capacity to sin whether we're believers or not. If you want to know more about deliverance, I'll be glad to talk to you.

Hugs,

Darlene

Edited by riel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Maybe I'm off base here and maybe I don't understand what this is about or I'm missing a big point, but...

I do not know anything about NZ law - but there must be some type of Landlord/Tenant laws in your country.

There must also be some type of Legal Aid to help people with complaints like this. You are due a copy of whatever you signed. Call and see what your rights are concerning the deposit. If that money is legally yours, I would pursue whatever means necessary to collect it. God Bless.

Maybe I'm off base here and maybe I don't understand what this is about or I'm missing a big point, but...

I do not know anything about NZ law - but there must be some type of Landlord/Tenant laws in your country.

There must also be some type of Legal Aid to help people with complaints like this. You are due a copy of whatever you signed. Call and see what your rights are concerning the deposit. If that money is legally yours, I would pursue whatever means necessary to collect it. God Bless.

Yes there is laws regarding this, and we have the papers to persue it, but like I said it's as if God press it very hard on my heart to let go of it. These ppl already took three other ppl to court last year and they are so manipulant, they got more out of those ppl than the actually wanted in the first place. We lifed in that circumstances for 2 years which they tried everything in their power to make life difficult for us. They just don't listen to any reason whatsoever and twist and turn thing around the way they want it. They actually went and took phot's of the garden more than a month after we moved out to ptove that we haven't attent to the garden, which is not true. So you see, this is the kind of ppl we're dealing with, vindictive and God keeps on preesing it on me to forgive and bless them in return with the money. If it was just that easy

Gracie Gracie Gracie :)

My dear sweet stubborn sister :) I love you enough to tell you exactly what is on my mind and my heart. And like I said this morning, it was never your money to begin with and you said here that the Lord has pressed it hard on your heart to let it go and bless them with the money. Something like that will not come from satan as he will not do himself in like that. It will be the most noble thing to let that money go and give this over to God. These people have been causing you a lot of trouble and tears and heartache, why try to take revenge by forcing an issue that can cause more problems?

I may be wrong, but whatever your decision is, know that I love you and I am here for you.

Love always

Your little sister :)

Thanks little sis,

Yeah like I always say, you are the youngest but when it comes to this kind of thing I honor your advise and know I can listen to you, LOL. You have a decernment like no other that I know.

Love you a lot

Your sis

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Yes there is laws regarding this, and we have the papers to persue it, but like I said it's as if God press it very hard on my heart to let go of it. These ppl already took three other ppl to court last year and they are so manipulant, they got more out of those ppl than the actually wanted in the first place. We lifed in that circumstances for 2 years which they tried everything in their power to make life difficult for us. They just don't listen to any reason whatsoever and twist and turn thing around the way they want it. They actually went and took phot's of the garden more than a month after we moved out to ptove that we haven't attent to the garden, which is not true. So you see, this is the kind of ppl we're dealing with, vindictive and God keeps on preesing it on me to forgive and bless them in return with the money. If it was just that easy

If the Lord has placed this burden on your heart to let it go - then forgive them and let it go. I've had to do things similar before and I was blessed for it. God Bless You!!!

Guest faithmom1

I just wanted to say that....first of all I do not know where you live so I don' t understand the culture, but I know that God wants us to stand up for what is right if we can do that. I don't know if that is a good idea in your case. I believe that if they treat you this way they will treat others this way. If someone stands up to the them and they get in trouble maybe they will not be allowed to do this to others? That is my only point....it depends upon the danger you or your family may face due to your stance since I don't know the nation you live in and the culture there. Also continue to pray about it and ask God for confirmation of what to do....if he is telling you to lay it down just confirm that with Him. You can pray and lay out fleeces. Ask Him to show you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will know He is speaking to you. Once I did this about returning to school as a mom with 4 children at home the youngest in pre school. I prayed for Him to shw me if I should go back to college. I had only a semester in at that time. He confirmed it to me in 3 ways....through a grant of provision, through a sermon that Sunday - there is milk and honey in the promised land but also Giants! LOL.....and the third way came through a friend of mine. She told me that I could just go part time first semester and continue to pray about it, also see if I did alright and liked it and if my husband would be in agreement by then. He was and I finished school in 2001. It has helped me in my life in many ways....God knew I needed to go back.

Hi all my fellow bro's and sisters in Christ

Today I need advice from you on what you think we must do. Please advise as the Holy Spirit leads you.

We moved out of out previous house end of January 09 after a 2 year contract. We litterly had landlords out of hell. They did the final inspection of the property and were satisfied, they said we must give them a bond form to sign and we can get the bond back which is $1005.00. But first we had a witness with us and they totally freeked out about it and were extremely rude with our witness and chased him out of the house along with me and the children. Said they will only do the inspection if my husband is alone cause the woman said she hates me so much she can't stand the sight of me.

They signed the bond form but kept it along with the final inspection form and now refuse to give us a copy of the inspection or our bond form. They are disputing the bond now, for things that they said they found after the final inspection - 3 weeks after we moved out. They are the kind of ppl who will go and put extra stuff on the forms afterwards. We actually had to file a report with the police against them for breaking into the house and for constant harrasment.

OK what my problem is:

Must we go ahead and take them to the tenancy tribunal court for our bond or must we let it go. Why I ask is that it pressures very hard on my heart to just give them the money and let go. Last night I ask the Lord to show me what to do. And like I said previously the Lord speaks to me through songs, sometimes even worldly music LOL. Well the next moment the song of Celine Dion popped into my head. I couldn't remember a word of this song except the following: "when you wanted the most, there's no easy way out" I said to the Lord OK Lord what are you trying to say, that I must release it? Then I had this vision that we gave a letter to the bond centre saying that they must give the money to the landlords but they must say in the letter that we hope they will be blessed by it. I got mad and said God, what about rightuousness? And the word came in my head, it's not for you to judge leave it to Me. Ok Lord, I will be calm about it. Next moment I rebel again and said yeah Lord but it's a lot of money and why must I give let satan win. The words, what you sow you will reap.

Now, satan also know the word of God, better than we. Was this God or not? WHat must I do?

Guest TFORM97

THE WORD OF GOD CLEARLY STATES THAT BELIEVERS ARE TO REMOVE EVIL DOERS/ EVIL INFLUNCESES FROM AMONG THE BELIEVERS. HE ALSO SAYS THAT HE SETS UP THE GOVT/ JUDICIAL SYSTEM THAT WE LIVE UNDER. WE AS BELIEVERS ARE TO USE " WHAT CESAR" HAS PROVIDED AND GOD HAS APPOINTED OVER US TO STILL STRIVE FOR JUSTICE. WE ARE TO USE "CESAR'S" COURT TO YET PURSUE JUSTICE FOR PAGANS AND BELIEVERS ALIKE.