IGNORED

The Trinity

Guest Calamity

Do You Believe The Doctrine Of Trinity is Essential to being a Christian?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe The Doctrine Of Trinity is Essential to being a Christian?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • It is secondary and doesn't matter

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

BOB you are reading me wrong. Let me see if I can clearify this. The imaculate birth, ministry, death and resurection of CHRIST is part of creation to save man.

I still have to disagree with you....there is nothing "created" in God's entire nature....and His plan of salvation was laid out before creation, and has existed throughout eternity and before time ever began.

Everything that God ever was, is or shall be is the SAME - nothing changes since He is unchangeable ( Mal 3:6)....again, He said so, so I believe Him.

Am I still reading you wrong ?

In HIM

Bob

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idied2

Ok YOU All

I never said that CHRIST was not GOD and I never said that The SPIRIT was not GOD. I don't know why you can't hear what I am saying but it is aparent that you can't.

THEY are all GOD one NATURE.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug:

Ok YOU All

I never said that CHRIST was not GOD and I never said that The SPIRIT was not GOD. I don't know why you can't hear what I am saying but it is aparent that you can't.

THEY are all GOD one NATURE.

Not trying to upset here....just trying to teach the TRUTH, that's all....it appeared to me that you didn't have a sound Biblical grasp on who God is and His eternal and triune nature....some of the things you've said are in fact erroneous, therefore I am attempting to correct them the best I can ( with the Word ).

In HIM,

Bob

Guest idied2
I still have to disagree with you....there is nothing "created" in God's entire nature....and His plan of salvation was laid out before creation, and has existed throughout eternity and before time ever began.

Bob where did the body that CHRIST used come from. It had to be created by GOD the way it was.

The body of Melchizedek king of Salem where did it come from. GOD had to create it.

The spirit is One. Everything else is created. IT makes sense to me.

Bob where did the body that CHRIST used come from. It had to be created by GOD the way it was.

Used ? Past tense ? You mean IS ? That is something I have to accept by faith, not by sight....but keep in mind, Jesus - His Flesh AND Spirit are in fact 100 % Man AND 100 % God; so how can I, in my finite mind begin to understand that ? Or explain it ? I can't do it. Simple answer, I don't know

But, since He is 100 % God, then He is not nor could be created...period. That's as far as I can go with that....

And, considering that Jesus is the Creator of EVERYTHING ( Col 1:16, John 1:1 ), how could one even argue that He is in any way created ?

In HIM,

Bob

Guest idied2
And, considering that Jesus is the Creator of EVERYTHING ( Col 1:16, John 1:1 ), how could one even argue that He is in any way created ?

No argument. HE created HIMSELF and everything else.

HE created HIMSELF

Sorry Idied2, not trying to be hard or anything, but I still disagree with you.....Jesus did not create Himself; He has always been ( 1Timothy 1:17 , Deuteronomy 33:27; Psalm 90:2; )...God has always been....stop trying to put constraints on an Immortal, Eternal, Everlasting God....it can't be done

In HIM,

Bob

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

idied2 (or anyone else),

Who was this PERSON mentioned in Joshua Chapter 5?

13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, "Are you for us or for our enemies?"

14 "Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?"

15 The commander of the LORD's army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.

Wasn't this GOD in the flesh? Notice, the WORD doesn't say "Spirit". IF it was just an angel in human form, Joshua would have been told to stand up rather than to remove his sandals. WHat made the gound HOLY was the presence of the LORD GOD Himself.

This was GOD in human form, Jesus Christ, who Joshua spoke to. Who IS Jesus Christ? Read John Chapter 1 closely:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,[4] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' "

18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

I think I understand what you are saying idied2. I understand that you are not denying the divinity and sovereignty of Jesus Christ. What you are saying, though, is the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT are ALL the FATHER. I do not agree.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

:t2::) I'm not sure how that is possible.

Guest Calamity

idied2, I'm not trying to be argumentative either, but you are very confusing. First, you say that God the Father is the only one NOT created:

idied2:

Allmighty GOD the FATHER is the only GOD. He is the only one not created.

Meaning, that Jesus and the Holy Spirit were at one time created.

Then, you say here, that they were not created:

idied2:

All three are the SPIRIT of GOD and were allways there not created. All are the nature of the SPIRIT of GOD. Making GOD one and HIS name ONE.

Then, again here, you say Jesus created Himself? :)

idied2:

I really am not sure exactly what you're saying now.