• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

LOL BFP, we do sound alike. What I find sad now, is Idon't think my father was so strict or rammed the Word down our throats for our own spiritual growth, but for appearances sake only.

And the Lord is dealing with me on a nother issue. It's hard to see my father as a pastor when I see him as dad and all his flaws. I can see the hyprocitical a mile away. And I think that's why I have a hard time listening to him try to teach the Word, and how we are to love everyone ect....ect... when he shows nothing but contempt and ridicule for his own family members.

Sorry I don't mean to turn this into a gossip thread, but it is a bone of contention for me, that I need to lay before the Lord.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

LOL BFP, we do sound alike. What I find sad now, is Idon't think my father was so strict or rammed the Word down our throats for our own spiritual growth, but for appearances sake only.

And the Lord is dealing with me on a nother issue. It's hard to see my father as a pastor when I see him as dad and all his flaws. I can see the hyprocitical a mile away. And I think that's why I have a hard time listening to him try to teach the Word, and how we are to love everyone ect....ect... when he shows nothing but contempt and ridicule for his own family members.

Sorry I don't mean to turn this into a gossip thread, but it is a bone of contention for me, that I need to lay before the Lord.

Yes, I have alot that I need to lay down as well...it seems that I forget for great lengths of timr and then I remember it all with a vengeance and it makes my spirit sour.