IGNORED

I could use some advice

Guest LadyC

there is something to be said for elkie's advice. living with the married couple could possibly cause tension in the marriage... you'd need to carefully guard against ever being in the house alone with the husband. otherwise, temptation, or suspicion, could arise.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/07/1987

Have you considered finding a second job?

Thank you for your advice but unfortunately the hotel owns my work visa, and I am not legally allowed to work anywhere else, I am only gauranteed 20 hours in the terms of my contract, usually though you can work as many hours as you want up to 60, but because the hotel is very quiet at the moment they are cutting back everyones hours, not just mine.

Thank you all for your good advice, it has given me allot to think about, I hadn't thought about it being an intrusion on the married couple, I was so wrapped up in my own thing, and I think maybe I gave the impression that the 2 american girls are worse than they are, they drink some at the weekends and have allot of people round to their house at parties but they aren't really bad girls.

The Polish couple don't seem to have any religion, I asked Kasia about it once and she didn't want to talk about it other than she doesn't bother with that kind of thing, she seemed upset, so I let it drop.

Reading your advice and the other topic that Blien kindly suggested, I realised that maybe I wasn't able to get any guidance from prayer because I was only praying about choosing between the 2 options, I will work on it some more.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for their advice, it was brilliant, I went to the next town over and found a minister and he told me the same as you all. I had figured out from what you all had said that I was being dumb by only giving God 2 options when I prayed. So I prayed again with an open heart this time and I realised how stupid I was.

I put an ad up at work to ask if a Christian female was looking for a room in an apartment and within a day I found a lovely girl Carol from housekeeping who is a good Christian and is looking for a place to stay as her appartment is too expensive for her. Sorry for running on like this but I am so grateful to you and to Our Lord and to Carol and to Minister Michael.

A big thank you again :39: you all are in my prayers.

Ellie

Edited by Elllie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Alright Ellie!!! I'm glad to hear things worked out! :blink: