Guest ViaDolorosa

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

There are consequences for sin and God WILL NOT honor you or help you in any way as long as you are in willful rebellion and sin. I don't mean to sound harsh or mean, but what I am saying is the truth. If you want to feel God working in your life, get off the fence, stop living in your sinful ways and give your life to Him.

This is very good advice, and something I need to think about aswell thankyou Parker1.

It may appear that way but i think it is beating up people who need help and in fact God does help sinners he even loves them even when they were still sinners.

IS not the proper way. Look at the woman at the wells lifestyle did he condem her did he say you must not do this or that , no he said come to me and i will give you drink that you may never be thirsty again.

No one is beating you up but that guilt that you carry, you condemn yourself when turning away from God.

When you sin it gives you a bunch of problems it is not God doing it but more like yourself he's there watching you hoping you can come to him for advice, and the way to come to God is repent, God doesn't support sinners, it makes sense too, imagine God supporting you when your sinning people in this situation will take advantage of this but still not trun there ways.

Have you ever wondered why the Catholics pray to Marry instead of straight to God? because they believe they aren't worthy to pray straight to God because there far from him, God does not communicate with sinners nor does he listen to them but rather hears them and sends angels to report if there serious or not by finding out if they changed there ways or not, God does not interact in the midst of filthyness he is Holy and only around where it is pure, So by praying to Marry is a way to communicate with God, but this is obviously wrong we have angels for that, Marry is just like us just the only difference is she was blessed by God because of her purity to carry a child born with the Holy Spirit that is the word that can set us free and give us life in many aspects of our lives because following Gods ways is how you find life because he is life, and the devil perished and wants us to perish with him because he turned from Gods ways and thats the outcome you get, so don't blame God but rather yourself for the idiotic decisions you've made.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

One MUST repent of their sin before the Holy Spirit will work in a person's life. Do you really think this? If that was the case how could he draw anyone?

Are 2 people with children living together for years being monogmously already married? According to the state they are depending on where you live.

seems to me some people preach more morality than they do Salvation. That isnt a dig on you please its just in general.

God calling one to Himself is not the same as working in a believer's life. Surely you can't believe that the lost receive the same attention from the Holy Spirit as a child of Christ? The saved receive more attention from Satan than does the lost. When one chooses to live outside the will of God, God does not bless that person. All throughout the OT, there is evidence that when God's chosen lived outside His will, God's bounty and grace were withheld until that person repented of their sin and changed their life. Just look at David. I am not judging this person, I am responding to her life's direction. I believe that she is on the wrong path, and that there is only one way back to the right path. If you know another, perhaps that knowledge should be shared.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I think the best thing for you to do since you love your kids (and the unborn child) is to give them for adoption so they can have a better life.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

Via I tell you this with love and not with condemnation. Do not have an abortion please. It's an innocent life and should not be the one who pays the ultimate cost for even being conciieved. There are many in your situation but help can be found in your local churches, Health department etc. All life is precious and although hard times will be coming the father (s) of the babies need to pitch in and help. Another place to go is the womens shelter. Depending on where you live look in the yellow pages to find one near you. Also with three children you would qualify for housing depending on your income. I hope you are on wic and food stamps as they get quite expensive. Look into them or even in sharing a home with another young lady in the same situation to split the bills. For nursery schools you can find poeple who would be very willing to help. here is my email address the_quilters_nook@yahoo.com give me a few days and I will find somethig for you. Hugs to you, the two cildren you already have and to the new wee babe that is to be born. With love papasangel

rosa hasn't been back here in a while. she did end up having an abortion (she posted a thread somewhere here about it) and then disappeared.