Chinese Christian Scholar Expressed Progress and Hope in China's P

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

How does someone who is a current events commentator, Cultural Research Regeneration Society (CRRS) President, an overseas Chinese Christian look at "China's Political Climate"?GPLchinese christian

In the last ten or more years, Dr. Thomas In-sing Leung has traveled to China numerous times; in China, he has written suggestions letters to and conversed with the top government officials, probed into the development of human rights, and participated in disaster relief work, poverty alleviation, and education, etc.GPLchinese christian

On June 27th, the fellowship of brothers from North Richmond Alliance Church in Vancouver, Canada, invited Dr. Leung to share his observation of the change in China during this past decade at the seminar titled "China's Political Climate", which is the second of a three-series seminar on the Breathe of Christian Life.GPLchinese christian

Leung began by sharing how he used to be very "anti-communist" in the past, where he would participate in protests and rallies, but after believing in the Lord, he was completely changed by God's love. He realized that non-stop criticisms of the Chinese government cannot help the 1.3 billion souls find rest nor can it save men's souls.GPLchinese christian

Only Christ's Love Can Heal the Wounded SoulsGPLchinese christian

When China's economy was soaring in the 90s, the people showed their greed because of money, and showed no remorse over such kind of depraved image. Leung acknowledged deeply that to save China, we must first save her culture and her soul.GPLchinese christian

In the modern history of China, numerous wars and oppressions occurred. "China is a nation that has been deeply wounded. Only Jesus Christ can heal her, because He also went through tremendous sufferings but revealed the power of resurrection. Through Christ's love, the wounds from the past can become a new strength," said Leung.GPLchinese christian

At that time, God challenged Leung to learn to sacrifice himself like Christ, using unconditional love to love this nation, but what about the government?GPLchinese christian

Inspired by God, Leung willingly gave up a high-paying job to begin the Cultural Research Regeneration Society, hoping that through Christ's love this people nation can be healed. Without a doubt, after many years of hard-work, he saw China changing one step at a time. Among the changes, the most exciting change is the Chinese government's loosing of its policies towards Christianity when it saw the unconditional love of Christians.GPLchinese christian

From Religious Antagonism to Respecting Religious Faith

Hallelujah!

Praise The Name Of Jesus!

>>>>>()<<<<<

In Jesus Is Our Only And Our Sure Hope

The Father has love for the Son and has put all things into his hands.

He who has faith in the Son has eternal life; but he who has not faith in the Son will not see life; God's wrath is resting on him. John 3:35-36 (Bible in Basic English)

Did You Ever Get To Read What God Is Going To Do In Israel?

Why do the nations gather together? Why do their people devise useless plots?

Kings take their stands. Rulers make plans together against the LORD and against his Messiah by saying,

"Let's break apart their chains and shake off their ropes."

The one enthroned in heaven laughs. The Lord makes fun of them.

Then he speaks to them in his anger. In his burning anger he terrifies them by saying,

"I have installed my own king on Zion, my holy mountain."

I will announce the LORD's decree. He said to me: "You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.

Ask me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession.

You will break them with an iron scepter. You will smash them to pieces like pottery."

Now, you kings, act wisely. Be warned, you rulers of the earth!

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, or he will become angry and you will die on your way because his anger will burst into flames. Blessed is everyone who takes refuge in him. Psalms 2 (GOD'S WORD ® Translation)

Isn't He Wonderful

It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "

So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Romans 14:11-12 (NIV)

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

And it shall come to pass,

that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:

for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,

and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people. Deuteronomy 32:39-43