• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/30/1937

[f

ont="Arial Black"] I'm extending an invitation to all those people who, like me, have been called by the Lord to search out the church's and their Jewish roots. The Lord called me about two years ago and it's the most amazing journey I've ever been on in my enitre life!!

Click on the following link and come join us in the Fellowship Room for teaching and the best fellowship ever.

www.ctz.org.il

Shalom.

[f

ont="Arial Black"] I'm extending an invitation to all those people who, like me, have been called by the Lord to search out the church's and their Jewish roots. The Lord called me about two years ago and it's the most amazing journey I've ever been on in my enitre life!!

Click on the following link and come join us in the Fellowship Room for teaching and the best fellowship ever.

www.ctz.org.il

Shalom.

I've been on that road for about 20 years now. The richness of the Olive Tree is mostly unknown in the "church" of today and that is a crying shame of a loss.

My favorite teachers are all jewish it seems. Paul, Peter, James, Yeshua, etc....

This has some great "MJism 101" articles:

http://baruchhashemsynagogue.org/menus/menusart.html

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I've been on that road for about 20 years now. The richness of the Olive Tree is mostly unknown in the "church" of today and that is a crying shame of a loss.

Very true. Another site I like to read on is Brad Scotts http://www.wildbranch.org/ he teaches from a hebraic type mind set. This is a great place for articles and such http://www.hebrew4christians.net/

• Group:  Members

Wonderful Site

Thank You

Glad you liked the site FresnoJoe. However I didn't put the time in for the Fellowship Room. It's 6.00am (Israel time) - so you'd have to make the necessary adjustments for whatever time zone you're in. It's very convenient for me as I'm in Australia so it's 1.00pm for me. The programme goes for two hours and the discussions are really really good and of course we have a moderator to keep us on track if we look like straying a bit. Excellent, can't speak highly enough of it!!

• Group:  Members

[f

www.ctz.org.il

Shalom.

My favorite teachers are all jewish it seems. Paul, Peter, James, Yeshua, etc....

Why not come on in to the Come to Zion Site and join us in the Fellowship Room? It's live (Israel time 6.00am) - so you'd have to adjust your time to suit in the USA. It's really great! Maybe we'll talk there soon eh?

Shalom.

[f

www.ctz.org.il

Shalom.

Why not come on in to the Come to Zion Site and join us in the Fellowship Room? It's live (Israel time 6.00am) - so you'd have to adjust your time to suit in the USA. It's really great! Maybe we'll talk there soon eh?

Shalom.

I've only got time for one addictive discussion group but I'm sure that it's great!