• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello DarkMassacre and welcome to worthyboards :t3:

Willow has covered your first set of questions pretty well so i will have a go at your second set :D no promises but i will give them my best shot.

What was there before the universe? Was there just heaven?

where did the first Angels come from? Were they always there too?

We know that God has always existed, that

Guest DarkMassacre

You would die if you saw God?O_O Then maybe I don't want to see him just yet. Probably die if you saw the Devil in one of his Demonic forums. I'm not so sure I would want to listen to Godsmack with Jesus. Especially some of their songs. I don't know if he'd take well to them hearing them say, "I feel for you (better ****in' go away)" and shouting, "I will behave BETTER ****IN' GO AWAY" But there not all like that. Some are relaxing. Also have you ever played Legacy of Kain? It's a game about a man named Kain who was cruely murderd and was resurected by a Necromancer as a Vampire. They have 5 games so far. It's by no means evil. Sure you kill humans in there and drink their blood (suck their souls as a wriath named Raziel) but thats their food. It's no different than us killing a cow and eating it. In the end the Raziel sacrifices himself to help restore the corrupted land thier in. And Kain is trying to right now. Would you consider that evil?

Also do you consider vampire books evil? I don't. I think that their just books and can do no harm. Just like Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion. (Best.Book.EVER!) And what about ghost? Do you consider them evil?

Since where on the subject of ghosts, why are there ghosts? Are they Souls who can't get into Heaven? Can they ever? And also one more thing. I know that Purgatory is basaclly before Hell but thats it. Can you anyone tell me all they know about that place?

Guest Calamity

Goodness, Dark! :D Simple remedy to a lot of your questions, is to get those things out of your mind and heart, and replace them with things of God. Like His Word, Christian music, etc.

I don't know how old you are, but the things like you're talking about are things we never let our son listen to or do, like games. Things like that that you put into your head have an effect, whether or not you realize it. Our brain is an amazing, and not-completely-understood thing. All the dark vampire, blood drinking, gory stuff going into your head have a way of staying there in the back of your mind. I mean, not that you constantly think of them, but they're there.

Yes, Satan was an angel, I guess he still is, but now he's a fallen or bad angel. The hosts of angels that rebelled with him are demons as far as I know, now. He took 1/3 of the angels with him when he rebelled. I have no idea how many angels there are, I would think they're innumerable, so 1/3 of them is a whole lot.

Satan is our "accuser". In the book of Job, it gives a scene where he's going before God, to get permission to "try" Job. Yes, IMO, the devil hates God, hates us, hates everyone. He knows he's defeated, yet he wants to take as many with him as he can, and wants to sidetrack and bother those he can't take with him (Christians).

I don't think people in Heaven can see those in hell. However, those in hell may be able to see those in Heaven, I don't know. I do know, that in Heaven, there'll be no more tears, no more sorrow, no more pain, no more death. If we were watching one of our family members suffering in hell, then that'd make us sorrowful, I would think, so I don't think we'll be able to see that. It also says all things will be made new.

Satan was the most beautiful angel, not just "an" angel. Pride was part of his downfall. I don't know how he convinced 1/3 of the angels to go with him, but he must be really persuasive and sly and intelligent. He gets to people the same way, making things look and seem attractive and good, when they'e really evil.

As far as exactly when the angels were created, I don't think the Bible gives an exact time. I don't think it gives an exact time when the devil rebelled either.

Dark, think about getting all these "dark" things away from you and out of your head and heart and you'll do a whole lot better. :il:

Guest DarkMassacre

Well I don't think the games evil. Indeed they try to save the land that they are in. And I'm almost 16. I think vampires are cool. I wouldn't mind having their powers minus the immortality (can get boring after a while) and the blood drinking. Also Calamity, would you let your son listen to Ozzy Osbourn or AC/DC?

Guest Calamity
Well I don't think the games evil. Indeed they try to save the land that they are in. And I'm almost 16. I think vampires are cool. I wouldn't mind having their powers minus the immortality (can get boring after a while) and the blood drinking. Also Calamity, would you let your son listen to Ozzy Osbourn or AC/DC?

No, Dark, we wouldn't let him listen to Ozzy or especially AC/DC. He's grown now, but as far as I know, he still doesn't listen to that type of stuff.

Guest Calamity

As for the vampires - where do they get their "power" from? You know the Bible has lot to say about blood. The blood is the "life". Drinking it isn't good. I'd have to say vampires get whatever powers (imaginary or not) from satan, not God. That's reason enough there, to leave that stuff alone. ;)

Guest DarkMassacre

I'm not trying to say that your parenting way's are bad I've just got a question. Why don't you like Ozzy or AC/DC? My dad and I listen to them everyday. Also do you like Def Leppard, Godsmack, or Metallica?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

hello dark,

You say that you believe in GOD,but have you accepted HIS SON as your SAVIOR?Once we recieve the SAVIOR,our lives are changed.We no longer have a "want"for the things of this world.I once was a "metal head",but i soon had a desire for something more(drugs,alcohol,ect wasnt filling the void in my life)I had to hit rock bottom before my eyes were opened to the TRUTH(CHRIST being the truth).As the inner man was changed so was the outer man(the old things have gone,the new has come)I shook off things that kept me associated with this world.Your question about ghosts to me is simple.i used to be in a group that would hunt them.From what I have studies,ghosts are nothing more that fallen angels.They decieve those who think their loved ones are still here.I believe when you die you go to heaven or hell.Satan is the father of deceit.He knows how to "feed"on the sorrows of those that miss the dearly departed.purgatory is just another one of satan's lies too.Demons are fallen angels too.we as humans are always trying to put our way of thinking to GOD's level.GOD's ways are not our ways.Our minds cant comprehend the mighty ways of GOD.If we cant explain it away then it dont exist.We cant explain how GOD works(thats why HE is in charge and not us).Well thats all I have to offer right now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

"DarkMassacre" has been de-membered for continued violations of the Terms of Service