IGNORED

Am I experiencing spiritual warfare?

Guest emtmedgrl

Guest atHISfeet

Im a Christian who is experiencing evil voices. I was dx schizophrenic in 1977 that is after the distorting voices started. I had already been a Christian since 1974 and growing in the faith. I took a wrong direction instead of continuing going to church I met my husband also a Christian who had drifted away from God before he met me. We got into drugs. he is healed but I still struggle. I believe Jesus doesn't want me to hear voices and I know voices can come from drugs. I think a lsd experience which was in my system since high school gave me a flashback experience in 1977 called by Doctors schizophrenia. ANYWAY I ask for prayers that Jesus will deliver me from drugs then these voices. I already told HIM I will give HIm all the glory honor and praise. Pray for my preserverence and disipline and take away any pride & self righteousness as I read The WORD, pray and praise the Lord daily. IN JESUS NAME AMEN thank you BArb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

Im a Christian who is experiencing evil voices. I was dx schizophrenic in 1977 that is after the distorting voices started. I had already been a Christian since 1974 and growing in the faith. I took a wrong direction instead of continuing going to church I met my husband also a Christian who had drifted away from God before he met me. We got into drugs. he is healed but I still struggle. I believe Jesus doesn't want me to hear voices and I know voices can come from drugs. I think a lsd experience which was in my system since high school gave me a flashback experience in 1977 called by Doctors schizophrenia. ANYWAY I ask for prayers that Jesus will deliver me from drugs then these voices. I already told HIM I will give HIm all the glory honor and praise. Pray for my preserverence and disipline and take away any pride & self righteousness as I read The WORD, pray and praise the Lord daily. IN JESUS NAME AMEN thank you BArb

Father I pray for Barb , that you will deliver this sister from oppression, that you will lead her in the paths of righteousness for your names sake. Father heal and deliver this sister from drugs and voices, If there be any sin I ask you to forgive her and show her your mercy, grace and peace. Lord pour out your love and fill this child of yours , fill her with your love and bring her into your rest Lord in mercy and truth, according to your bountiful goodness to those who seek you, Father heal this sister IN JESUS NAME,,,, AMEN.

Dear sister I know that drugs can cause problems with the mind, I was a drug user but mostly I had a severe alcohol problem. I attend AA and have been for 4 years. I know when I was in the worst place in my life, down and out , I didnt think God would help me, I thought I was done. But God in his mercy brought me to the fellowship of AA and NA, where I found people who understood my problems and could give me good advice to keep me from a drink for another day.

My problems didnt go away on their own, It was my surrender to God and the help of people who understood my problem that brought me out of that lifestyle.

I totally understand what you are going through.

I suggest you pray daily and read scripture and meditate on Jesus and what he said and did. In so doing you will be given Light in your darkness.

Also if Drug addiction has you down, dont be afraid to check out Narcotics Anonymous, thats what they do is help people to recover from their addiction.

I think you will find the support and fellowship to be of inestimable value.

In Jesus Love,

Aquilla

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Im a Christian who is experiencing evil voices. I was dx schizophrenic in 1977 that is after the distorting voices started. I had already been a Christian since 1974 and growing in the faith. I took a wrong direction instead of continuing going to church I met my husband also a Christian who had drifted away from God before he met me. We got into drugs. he is healed but I still struggle. I believe Jesus doesn't want me to hear voices and I know voices can come from drugs. I think  a  lsd experience which was in my system since high school gave me a flashback experience in 1977 called by Doctors schizophrenia. ANYWAY  I ask for prayers that Jesus will deliver me from drugs then these voices. I already told HIM I will give HIm all the glory honor and praise. Pray for my preserverence and disipline and take away any pride &  self righteousness as I read The WORD, pray and praise the Lord daily. IN JESUS NAME AMEN  thank you  BArb

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear that about you, usually drugs in Christians induces sorcery type activity and therefore the Christian can be oppressed by demonic spirits but cannot be possessed by them. In addition to Aquillas Care-Giving Prayer, I will pray also that these spirit of oppression leave you. Most likely these spirits need rest and are finding places of rest and are trying to return to their former abode.

It's like your the landlord of a house and has evicted noisy and disturbing tenants and they have come back knocking at your door{voices}trying to seek rest, however Christ within you will not allow them to enter{Possess}. But they will continue knocking! The LORD is Greater than all and He is able to release the oppression from within you.

God Bless!

Edited by Omega

Guest northdoc

Speek with authority to these voices in Jesus name and plead the blood of Jesus on them that they will leave you. They have to flee.

northdoc :hug:

Guest SavedOn22June03

Barb/AtHisfeet

I will pray for you, I have a question, are you still doing drugs? Or have you stopped along time ago and you are still hearing them? Doing drugs in the first place can open doors to demons. I will place your pray on, and I will ask God to heal you and bind up and all demons that are in and around you. Remember Jesus IS Lord and ALL things are possible through Him. I have never done drugs but I have heard things, like whispers, I don't now, because I was delivered from it, I had demons casted out in Jesus' name. I use to be into then occult, vampirism and witchcraft and did alot of ritual abuse. I would like to give you my email address and I ask that you please email me. SavedOn22June03@cs.com also I am not sure I am gonna be online for, so let me give you another email address, This is a Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance Counselor who has helped me, he is awesome! His name is Philip, Pastor Philip. He has spent over 100,000 hours with me over the phone and in person, counselling me. So here is his email address, Mistysamshadow@msn.com. I will be praying for you Barb. God bless!

In Christs service.

Janet DeHart :hug: