IGNORED

Rapture

RCruise

Guest shadow2b
Hi!<p>For me, the scriptures involving Enoch and the armies of saints that follow Jesus at the Second Coming are one of the best cases for a pre-tribulational rapture. Enoch was raptured, or translated, before Noah's flood, which was the wrath of God on all the world at that time.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TwoBombs

Martyr: my post was, is and hopefully will never be a personal attack on anyone; it was/is an interpretation of scripture when applied to the current situation.

More people would see what I meant if, for example, someone would make a peace covenant with the Israeli's involving a certain temple.

So with that in mind I 'rewinded' the tape and found out that the current situation very well may lead to that event of a peace treaty in israel.

The Israeli's will need to accept a palestinian state, and in return they just might get their precious temple, mkay ?

It's like; this war has cost already 80B$+ and avoiding war in Israel by allowing the Israelites to build a temple seems like an easy way out, right ?

The point I am trying to make is: would the core Christian community still support the US president when he would be allowing or even be a major force in the building of such a temple ? Or even the peace proces involving talks about such an undertaking.

It would really be the seperation of the sheep from the goats, creating the 'little flock' as it is written :

Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Being a key to the rapture for the very elect saints, that change to an incorruptable body whilst standing on their feet.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

This is the most interesting thing I

Guest shadow2b
Martyr: my post was, is and hopefully will never be a personal attack on anyone; it was/is an interpretation of scripture when applied to the current situation.

More people would see what I meant if, for example, someone would make a peace covenant with the Israeli's involving a certain temple.

So with that in mind I 'rewinded' the tape and found out that the current situation very well may lead to that event of a peace treaty in israel.

The Israeli's will need to accept a palestinian state, and in return they just might get their precious temple, mkay ?

It's like; this war has cost already 80B$+ and avoiding war in Israel by allowing the Israelites to build a temple seems like an easy way out, right ?

The point I am trying to make is: would the core Christian community still support the US president when he would be allowing or even be a major force in the building of such a temple ? Or even the peace proces involving talks about such an undertaking.

It would really be the seperation of the sheep from the goats, creating the 'little flock' as it is written :

Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Being a key to the rapture for the very elect saints, that change to an incorruptable body whilst standing on their feet.

uhhhhhhhhhhh tb?? HOW does luke 12.vs.32 relate to the rapture "TO THE VERY ELECT SAINTS that change to an incorruptable body whilst standing on their feet??.??" UHHHH,

is there a difference between "THE VERY ELECT SAINTS" &

just common,ordinary,everyday saints??.?? THIS could get VERY interesting PERhApS?? thank you bro.shadow2b{Gary}---  :exclaimation:

Shadow 2b

I don't buy into believing the popular views of the rapture. What has been revealed to me in a nut shell is this.

A spiritual rapture where we see Christ in each other but the people of the world do not see, as we are caught up in the spirit "clould". Life otherwise carries on however people are spiritually connected to live in outer darkness, the winepress or Babylon. if your faith is strong enough to believe that you are in Christ and sitted in heavenly places then you spiritually live in the third heaven. Life goes on as usual and for 1000 years we rule over the nations with Christ indwelling us as King of kings and Lord of lords.

After the 1000 years "Day of the Lord" Jesus appears before the people of the world when every I shall see Him and the earth is destroyed by fire. Then all believers who are alive at that point in time recieve there glorified bodies like the other believers have recieved that lived before them.

My view is something different than anyone else or I should say that I haven't yet heard of anything else like it. There are a few that have come close but not so complete with the whole picture in view as I have in my book that I'm working on.

I'm begining the process to change part 1. Part 1 is in the gift of prophey which I know most people will find to hard to accept so with the Lord leading I'll change it to as if coming from me.

:x:     :il:

Shadow 2b

Here is a glossary of what I wrote to help understand what I have written in my book.

GLOSSARY

Third Heaven: The second day of creation God created the expanse or the separation of water from the earth into the sky to form clouds. We do not always see the expanse between earth and sky but we know it is there, God called this heaven. This pointed to the third heaven that is in the Spirit realm for us who are alive on the earth to live in spiritually with the Lord.

Caught Up: Otherwise known as the rapture, being caught up spiritually into the third heaven and living with the Lord seated in heavenly places as you are alive on earth

New Heaven: A place for believers to live in their new spiritually glorified bodies after they have physically left their body on this present earth.

Coming of the Lord: Just as Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah and that John was the greatest up to that time, but the least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John the Baptist. Christ returns through a believer that is an over-comer with the seal of God on their forehead. Example in scripture Rev.19: 15 Christ returns and rules over the nations with a rod of iron, but in Rev.2: 26,27 Christ gives the over-comer the rod of iron to rule the nations.

Second Appearing: Jesus appears to everyone at the end of time after the Kingdom Age of 1000 years and the earth is destroyed by fire.

Manifest: To reveal or when Jesus Christ reveals himself through the Holy Spirit through a believer that has over-come, that is alive on the earth. Or when Jesus physically appears in His own personal glorified body at the end of time after the Kingdom Age on this earth.

Over-comer: A believer who has grown in the Lord to a state that by faith, Jesus Christ is the one who works and speaks or manifests Himself through them.

Church Age: from the day of Pentecost when the Church was born to the Day of the coming of the Lord or Kingdom Age, about 2,000 years.

Transition Period: A time of being caught up just before the Kingdom Age.

Kingdom Age: Known as the Day of the Lord but lasts a 1,000 years when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of God. During this time Satan is bound spiritually then after the 1,000 years

After the Kingdom Age: Satan is released to deceive the nations before the battle of Armageddon and final judgment and destruction of the earth by fire.

Man of sin: This was known as a man who claimed to be God. The Vicars of Christ during the Church Age of 2,000 years fit this description. But in the Kingdom Age the man of sin shall be known as the old nature of man returning back into a person claiming that Jesus Christ is manifesting Himself through them. When in fact it could be Satan Counterfeiting himself as Jesus Christ through a person who in reality have not being born of the spirit and the fruit or gifts from that person, is not from the Holy Spirit.

Beheaded: Being a part of the body of Christ but without the ministry of the head. In the Church Age when the body of Christ went through tribulation and truth was lost they were spiritually beheaded. Christ is the head of the Church as in the ministry of hearing what the Spirit is saying, speaking through the gift of prophesy, seeing through the eyes of faith and having the mind of Christ or being Spiritually minded. Some church members today are spiritually beheaded when they think with a carnal mind.

Mark of the Beast: The spirit of antichrist accompanied by evil works and an evil mind. Like Cain received a mark for not loving his brother who sacrificed a lamb to God, hating a believer who believes Jesus Christ as their sacrifice for their sins would constitute a person to have the mark of the beast. When we love one another as Christ loved us we do not have to worry about have the mark of the beast.

Seal of God: In the old covenant the seal of God was the law that foreshadowed the Holy Spirit for the new covenant.

Winepress: A spiritual place of wrath for those who have rejected Christ and live according to the works of the flesh.

Outer-darkness: A spiritual place for those who think that they are saved but never really knew Christ indwelling them. They live with the old man of sin still abiding and manifesting through them.

Babylon: Means confusion because Babylon counterfeits the Kingdom of God, with signs and wonders with Satan as its head. After knowing Christ for a reasonable amount of time in the Day of the Lord, if we do not overcome the man of sin and let Jesus Christ manifest Himself through us we will not be caught up into the third heaven, but will be in Babylon. Babylon is cast into the winepress where Jesus Christ through those that have over-comer thread it down like the beast trampled down the

Guest shadow2b
Shadow 2b

Here is a glossary of what I wrote to help understand what I have written in my book.

GLOSSARY

Third Heaven: The second day of creation God created the expanse or the separation of water from the earth into the sky to form clouds. We do not always see the expanse between earth and sky but we know it is there, God called this heaven. This pointed to the third heaven that is in the Spirit realm for us who are alive on the earth to live in spiritually with the Lord.

Caught Up: Otherwise known as the rapture, being caught up spiritually into the third heaven and living with the Lord seated in heavenly places as you are alive on earth

New Heaven: A place for believers to live in their new spiritually glorified bodies after they have physically left their body on this present earth.

Coming of the Lord: Just as Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah and that John was the greatest up to that time, but the least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John the Baptist. Christ returns through a believer that is an over-comer with the seal of God on their forehead. Example in scripture Rev.19: 15 Christ returns and rules over the nations with a rod of iron, but in Rev.2: 26,27 Christ gives the over-comer the rod of iron to rule the nations.

Second Appearing: Jesus appears to everyone at the end of time after the Kingdom Age of 1000 years and the earth is destroyed by fire.

Manifest: To reveal or when Jesus Christ reveals himself through the Holy Spirit through a believer that has over-come, that is alive on the earth. Or when Jesus physically appears in His own personal glorified body at the end of time after the Kingdom Age on this earth.

Over-comer: A believer who has grown in the Lord to a state that by faith, Jesus Christ is the one who works and speaks or manifests Himself through them.

Church Age: from the day of Pentecost when the Church was born to the Day of the coming of the Lord or Kingdom Age, about 2,000 years.

Transition Period: A time of being caught up just before the Kingdom Age.

Kingdom Age: Known as the Day of the Lord but lasts a 1,000 years when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of God. During this time Satan is bound spiritually then after the 1,000 years

After the Kingdom Age: Satan is released to deceive the nations before the battle of Armageddon and final judgment and destruction of the earth by fire.

Man of sin: This was known as a man who claimed to be God. The Vicars of Christ during the Church Age of 2,000 years fit this description. But in the Kingdom Age the man of sin shall be known as the old nature of man returning back into a person claiming that Jesus Christ is manifesting Himself through them. When in fact it could be Satan Counterfeiting himself as Jesus Christ through a person who in reality have not being born of the spirit and the fruit or gifts from that person, is not from the Holy Spirit.

Beheaded: Being a part of the body of Christ but without the ministry of the head. In the Church Age when the body of Christ went through tribulation and truth was lost they were spiritually beheaded. Christ is the head of the Church as in the ministry of hearing what the Spirit is saying, speaking through the gift of prophesy, seeing through the eyes of faith and having the mind of Christ or being Spiritually minded. Some church members today are spiritually beheaded when they think with a carnal mind.

Mark of the Beast: The spirit of antichrist accompanied by evil works and an evil mind. Like Cain received a mark for not loving his brother who sacrificed a lamb to God, hating a believer who believes Jesus Christ as their sacrifice for their sins would constitute a person to have the mark of the beast. When we love one another as Christ loved us we do not have to worry about have the mark of the beast.

Seal of God: In the old covenant the seal of God was the law that foreshadowed the Holy Spirit for the new covenant.

Winepress: A spiritual place of wrath for those who have rejected Christ and live according to the works of the flesh.

Outer-darkness: A spiritual place for those who think that they are saved but never really knew Christ indwelling them. They live with the old man of sin still abiding and manifesting through them.

Babylon: Means confusion because Babylon counterfeits the Kingdom of God, with signs and wonders with Satan as its head. After knowing Christ for a reasonable amount of time in the Day of the Lord, if we do not overcome the man of sin and let Jesus Christ manifest Himself through us we will not be caught up into the third heaven, but will be in Babylon. Babylon is cast into the winepress where Jesus Christ through those that have over-comer thread it down like the beast trampled down the

Shadow 2b

Where are you going to sliher and slide to

:hmmm:

:exclaimation:  :x: I'll be praying for you

And to think I believed the mainline view for many decades and no one wants to know what I think I know now. I maybe wrong like I have been before, but I find those who will listen are of the Spirit of truth. :il: later man :cool2:

I don