• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Shadow 2b

Ya I know it's not fair bro but we'll have to take that one up with the Lord.

1 John 4

6We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Knowing God Through Love

(1) 7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

There are many time that I just what to shut my eyes and plug my hears but out of the love of God for others I try not to.

I glad that you do not want to get into debates. I would refuse to, after a few attemps to get on the right track to keep a relationship in the fellowship of love. People are more important to me that trying to prove I point which I do not have the time for, but I like to communicate with people and share what is on my mind as to what has been revealed to me.

All I can say or hope to ask is that we stay in tune with each other and listen. What I believe the Lord has shown me did not come all at once or over night, but I'll drop a bomb shell of information on people that I have received over a long period of time. It's not fair at all but I do not know how to even get started to present things gently when there is so much that we as Christians have over looked. Maybe I suppose it drop a whole big bomb shell so that maybe a few will see the whole picture. I have bearly even started and the little I have to give just get washed away because of peoples former beliefs.

If find that most people think that they know how end times will unfold and life will go on for them as usual. But for those who seek shall find and has access to all that the Lord has to give.

When I became an Adventist not one of my friends from former fellowships knew anything what the Adventist believed that was convincing enough to change what I believed to be true. All they had to offer is the same kind of stuff that I already knew. Only people who had been there knew what it took to get me out, even then I had to listen to them and then to what God was saying. Then I had to be willing to change my way of believing after the Lord had convinced me of the truth.

:exclaimation:

Guest shadow2b
Shadow 2b

Ya I know it's not fair bro but we'll have to take that one up with the Lord.

1 John 4

6We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Knowing God Through Love

(1) 7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

There are many time that I just what to shut my eyes and plug my hears but out of the love of God for others I try not to.

I glad that you do not want to get into debates. I would refuse to, after a few attemps to get on the right track to keep a relationship in the fellowship of love. People are more important to me that trying to prove I point which I do not have the time for, but I like to communicate with people and share what is on my mind as to what has been revealed to me.

All I can say or hope to ask is that we stay in tune with each other and listen. What I believe the Lord has shown me did not come all at once or over night, but I'll drop a bomb shell of information on people that I have received over a long period of time. It's not fair at all but I do not know how to even get started to present things gently when there is so much that we as Christians have over looked. Maybe I suppose it drop a whole big bomb shell so that maybe a few will see the whole picture. I have bearly even started and the little I have to give just get washed away because of peoples former beliefs.

If find that most people think that they know how end times will unfold and life will go on for them as usual. But for those who seek shall find and has access to all that the Lord has to give.

When I became an Adventist not one of my friends from former fellowships knew anything what the Adventist believed that was convincing enough to change what I believed to be true. All they had to offer is the same kind of stuff that I already knew. Only people who had been there knew what it took to get me out, even then I had to listen to them and then to what God was saying. Then I had to be willing to change my way of believing after the Lord had convinced me of the truth.

:exclaimation:

I wish I could have seen that post. I try to write on a doc. first because I had that happen to me before. Sometime when I get to writing and I realize that I wrote a lot all transfer it over so I got a copy.  :exclaimation:

So do you have any question about what I've posted so far. I know you probably do not understand fully where I'm coming from or where some of the things mention in the glossary can be supported in scripture. It would be easier I supose just to read my book. Well easier for me that is but it about 200 pages but a third of that is scripture put in so people would read it have the bible right there in front of them. :P  :D  :rofl:  :hmmm:  

:cool2:

yooooooo BRAD---i guess you are refering to 2/nd.thess.2.--

vss.1.thru.12.----How in the world do you get that "the man of sin" "MUST be REmoved??" "IF" you read "carefully"vss.7.& 8

IT isNOT the man of sin that is REmoved OR steps aside from

REstraining,BUT rather it is the REstrainer[MICHAEL-the arc ANGEL] that stops REstraining----You canNOT spiritualize an event that is clearly an event that actually occurs I.E."the RApture or gathering of the saints TO the LORD JESUS--YESHUA---ALthough this IS a two fold event,#1-- happens in the "SPIRITUAL REALM" when "MICHAEL" the arc-angel steps aside OR allows the devil loose to fulfill the scriptures by him possessing the human man that is DEscribed as "the man of sin" & "this man of sin" signs a seven year peace plan with ISRAEL & guarantees the security & safety of ISRAEL...BUT to say that "this man of sin" IS the one REmoved isNOT according to the scriptures.....#2---the gathering to the LORD of HIS church IS an ACTUAL event as clearly outlined & described by Paul in 2/nd.thess.2----BRAD, your description of these scriptures IS just slightly "ASKEW" bro. I will stop here & pray that you please "READ" carefully 2/nd.thess.chpt.2- ALSO please "READ" 1/st.thess.4.vss.13.thru.17---these are "ACTUAL REAL"events that WILL happen..ALSO

"this man of sin" signs a seven year peace plan with ISRAEL & guarantees the security & safety of ISRAEL.

Where did you get this from.

I know where Dan. 9:27  :P The popular view from which is the cornstone of the modern day rapture theory. That a closer look at Dan.9:24-27

:)  :lightbulb:

Many people today think that the apostasy has not happened yet, but that it will happen at the every end of time by what it says in:

Daniel 9

24"Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression,To make an end of sins,  To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness,

To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.

25"Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince,

There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.

26"And after the sixty-two weeks  Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

27Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined,Is poured out on the desolate."

Guest shadow2b
yooooooo BRAD---i guess you are refering to 2/nd.thess.2.--

vss.1.thru.12.----How in the world do you get that "the man of sin" "MUST be REmoved??" "IF" you read "carefully"vss.7.& 8

IT isNOT the man of sin that is REmoved OR steps aside from

REstraining,BUT rather it is the REstrainer[MICHAEL-the arc ANGEL] that stops REstraining----You canNOT spiritualize an event that is clearly an event that actually occurs I.E."the RApture or gathering of the saints TO the LORD JESUS--YESHUA---ALthough this IS a two fold event,#1-- happens in the "SPIRITUAL REALM" when "MICHAEL" the arc-angel steps aside OR allows the devil loose to fulfill the scriptures by him possessing the human man that is DEscribed as "the man of sin" & "this man of sin" signs a seven year peace plan with ISRAEL & guarantees the security & safety of ISRAEL...BUT to say that "this man of sin" IS the one REmoved isNOT according to the scriptures.....#2---the gathering to the LORD of HIS church IS an ACTUAL event as clearly outlined & described by Paul in 2/nd.thess.2----BRAD, your description of these scriptures IS just slightly "ASKEW" bro. I will stop here & pray that you please "READ" carefully 2/nd.thess.chpt.2- ALSO please "READ" 1/st.thess.4.vss.13.thru.17---these are "ACTUAL REAL"events that WILL happen..ALSO