• Another country, not listed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

Amen Tim and Cat and Martyr! There is a lot of deceit out there. God's word is true.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TwoBombs

Through the years before my salvation I grew accustomed to read Nostradamus and even now after my salvation I read it every now and then for confirmation. Personally I am absolutely not fond of the mish-mash that Nostradamus made of his Quatrains.

The example I displayed above is one to illustrate the close similarity of some of Quatrains and the Bible.

I am more happy and comfortable with the prophecies in the Canon and pseudepigraphs, but sometimes I use some lesser broadly accepted scriptures such as the Quatrains of Nostradamus, but then only for independend confirmation.

FYI

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

It's interesting perhaps but just a warning, Brother TB...

Satan will often mix a bit of truth in with a ton of lies or conversely, he will mix in a bit of lies with a ton of truth. In either case, the truth is contaminated and no longer truth.

Guest TwoBombs

I find it amusing that even satan preaches the rapture and the mark of the beast  :exclaimation:  

That is what I mean with independent confirmation.

But thanks for the confirmation; I would like to note that it is possible that someone can become immune from a bite of a certain snake when bitten very often....

And when it is written that we will take up serpents and it will not harm us by any means; how much more that is true in the spiritual realm ?

Therefore I believe that the Spirit of thruth reveals, teaches and guides us in all truth; but we should not forsake the Lord by too much pre-occupation in writings that have an authority that is questioned.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Amen, bro! :exclaimation:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

So there is no misunderstanding;

In consideration of those less travelled on the path we walk (who frequent this board), I feel an obligation to not add leaven to the dough.

The ramblings of Nostradamus were not inspired by God, and should not be considered a reliable source of prophecy.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

Amen Tim!

Guest TwoBombs

Mkay, back to the thread: After the Babylonion war, what country will be next ?

As in: has anyone compared Jeremiah 51 ie: Jer 51:27-28/Jer 51:54-55

" Jer 51:27

Twobombs my friend and fellow believer. I have a question for you to answer and it is your imput alone I desire.

I have been agonizing this morning in prayer. Even though I am an American by birth, I am a citizen of Heaven by rebirth.

But I digress. I believe the Lord showed me, a day or two ago,

that America needs to repent of her pride.

I believe God is not on Iraq's side and neither is He on America's side. He is on God's side period. Having said that, as I prayed I believe God spoke to my heart. This is what I believe He showed me and I would like your imput. He has to let America be humbled through this war. If she is not ww3 will most likely start. But if we are humiliated than the greater conflict will be avoided.

AS much as I love this country twobombs, I love the will of the Lord more. Because I know God's ways are right no matter what we think.

Please judge this for me. If I am completely off base please tell me. I have struggled for a way to pray about this war and I think this is why.

I am sorry if this seems to be the rambling of a mad man, but I desperately want to do and pray the will of God.

Blessing on you brother.

Although I do not always agree with you I do have a deep respect for you.

Guest TwoBombs

Gate-Crasher Hands Bush 'Message From God' ( Friday, February 7, 2003 )

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...5-2003Feb6.html

"If America does not repent, there will be 50,000 casualties and a six-month war" with Iraq. Bush had a look of attentiveness and "peace," Weaver added.

__

Famous word spoken by Mr. Weaver, a man that has the ability to blend in, maybe sometimes even becomes 'invisible' when needed.....

rafter: Personally I don't believe in the concept of ww3; maybe it's a mindset of me, as i've lived all my life in Europe I believe the threat for ww3 was averted; now we see much more a localized threat arising in the form of terrorism and counter strikes to avert this problem.

The focus now is Israel, Israel, Irael, and not to forget; (you guessed it ) Israel.