• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1973

Has GOD or is GOD failing to save the whole world? Or did He die for a specific People?

Two questions. To the first...

YOU SAID: "Has GOD or is GOD failing to save the whole world?"

RESPONSE: No, God is not failing to save the whole world. It is not His intent to save everyone. If it was then everyone would be saved. So, the conclusion of the matter is that God is not intending to save everyone. That would have to be the conclusion if we know that everyone is not saved, but some are. The question then becomes "Why?"

Answer: In order to glorify Himself in His grace and in the mercy of God.

Your second question...

YOU SAID: "Or did He die for a specific People?"

RESPONSE: Jesus died for a specific people.

John 17:9-10..."I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them."

Jesus as High Priest does two things...He offers sacrifice and intercedes for the people.

About to offer Himself for HIS PEOPLE as a sacrifice for their sin (Mark 10:45; Matt. 1:21), Jesus now intercedes for HIS PEOPLE and asks God the Father to "keep those He had given Him" (John 17:11).

Now here is something for you to think about...

Jesus Himself declares in...

John 3:19-20..."And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."

As you can see Jesus is saying that He (the Light) comes into the world, but men love darkness RATHER THAN THE LIGHT because their deeds are evil. Jesus said a man cannot have two masters for he would love one and HATE the other. Everyone is born into sin. They love darkness NEITHER COME TO THE LIGHT (Jesus)!

So if Jesus says that men love darkness and NEITHER COME TO THE LIGHT, then what is this message about that the Church proclaims to the world to "accept Jesus into your heart and you will be saved?" How can one do this if the NEITHER COMETH TO THE LIGHT?

They CANNOT come to the Light (Jesus) and it is not an issue of will, but of ability. They CANNOT come because they love darkness RATHER THAN HIM (the Light)!

It is so very clear. Therefore, God must make a move toward man because man cannot make a move toward God.

The Scripture is very clear on this...

Romans 8:7..."Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."

The mind of the unsaved is an enemy of God. It is not subject to the law of God NEITHER INDEED CAN BE!

It cannot subject itself to God's law. It is hostile to God. So why does the Church proclaim a false gospel to "Accept Jesus into your heart"? Man cannot do this. He is unable. He cannot with his old mind "come to Jesus" and then God gives him a new mind (Jeremiah 31:33). It is God that justifies. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us (Rom. 8:34). Yes! He makes intercession for us! We cannot make intercession for ourselves!

Scripture is clear again...

John 2:23-25..."Now when he (Jesus) was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. 24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man. "

One of those who saw Jesus and believed in His Name was Nicodemus. He later came to Jesus by night...

John 3:1-2..." There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."

Nicodemus saw those miracles and signs and he was one who "believed in His Name." But belief is NOT ENOUGH! Jesus clearly says...

John 3:3..."Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Believe is NOT ENOUGH! You must be BORN AGAIN! (regenerated)!

And God is the one that GIVES THIS BIRTH!

John 1:13..."Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

You did not have any control over your physical birth. And you surely do not have any control over your spiritual birth. It is GOD THAT BIRTHS a new believer!

I have said enough.

The gospel is not "you must be born again, but the gospel is...

a promise fulfilled!

Thank You For your reply!! You believe the Bible and that is very refreshing today. I believe the very same way and even more so. Wow . Very GOOD!

Guest ~zoe-girl~
Has GOD or is GOD failing to save the whole world? Or did He die for a specific People?

John 3:16; " 16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

I believe He died for the entire world, however that's not to say that the entire world will accept the free gift. That's covered in John 3:17-20.

This is to what I believe to correct also, by The Word of God.