IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Power To The Council

Valery Giscard d'Estaing, president of the Convention on the Future of Europe,

23.04.2003 - 13:29 CET

Commission stung by Giscard's proposals

The Commission has been forced into a quick reaction. (Photo: EU Commission)

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - The European Commission has reacted furiously to the proposals by Convention president Val

Rebirth of the Beast That Was

The results of the recent European Union's Athens summit is being seen differently by observers depending on their perspective. Many of the older, more skeptical Europeans are seeing the summit as exposing the frailty of the Union. The fact that, when push came to shove, some member states held firm to opposite positions over the Iraqi war issue proved to these leaders a common foreign and security policy for the new, super EU was a fantasy.

On the other hand, some of the younger Europeans are a little more optimistic about what was accomplished at the recent summit. The EUobserver posted a commentary by Dan-Daniel Tomozeiu titled, "A new Europe is being Born!" (Read about it here)

25.04.2003 - 09:58 CET

[salt&pepper] A new Europe is being Born!

A European Union that only a few months ago seemed to have an unsure future is now gathering powers. (Photo: EUobserver.com)

EUOBSERVER / SALT&PEPPER - The Athens summit was a very important moment for EU

Note :

I have also posted a commentary by Herb Peters on the previous page of this thread for those interested.  :crazy:

Guest maddog

HELLO BROS & SISTERS

I DON'T UNDERSTAND MUCH OF THE PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE BUT WHAT I DO UNDERSTAND OF IT. TELLS ME ALOT COMBINED WITH WHAT I SEE GOING ON IN THIS WORLD. I GET EXCITED AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME: I GET EXCITED KNOWING THAT SHORTLY I AM GOING TO BE WITH MY LORD AND SAVIOUR REAL SOON. I GET SAD BECAUSE OUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT REAL FAST AND THIER OUR STILL ALOT OF SOUL OUT THIER THAT DON'T KNOW CHRIST.

IT'S LIKE THE OTHER DAY THAT I READ THAT OUR PRESIDENT BUSH THREW HIS POWER BEHIND TONY BLAIR TO BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF THE E.U. THAT COUGHT MY ATTENTIONS REAL QUICK.

EVERY POINT OF PROPHECY IS COMING TO BE. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT JUST DON'T WANT TO BELIVE IN THE BIBLE THAT THEY THINK IT'S JUST A FIARY TALE.

WELL I WANT TO SAY I APPRECATE ALL THE NEWS YOU ARE SHOWING ON THIS BOARD.

WELL I AM JUST RUNNING MY MOUTH   I WILL SHUT UP AND READ SOME MORE.

GOD BLESS

MADDOG

:t3:

Interesting

The reports about the mini summit held today in Brussels by France, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg are beginning to appear. As I mentioned in my last commentary, I suspect France and other anti-American factions in the European Union are attempting to create a "hard core" defense group before the new 10 pro-American nations enter the EU in 2004.

The question now waiting to be answered is what did these four nations achieve -- if anything --

April 28, 2003

Analysis:U.S. allies rap EU defense summit

By Gareth Harding

UPI Chief European Correspondent

JOINT STATEMENT BY

THE SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

THE FOREIGN MINISTER OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION,

THE HIGH REPRESENTATIVE FOR SECURITY AND FOREIGN POLICY OF THE EUROPEAN UNION

AND THE SECRETARY-GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS

30 APRIL 2003

ANNEX:

A performance-based road map to a permanent two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Quartet will meet regularly at senior levels to evaluate the parties' performance on implementation of the plan. In each phase, the parties are expected to perform their obligations in parallel, unless otherwise indicated.

PHASE I: ENDING TERROR AND VIOLENCE, NORMALIZING PALESTINIAN LIFE, AND BUILDING PALESTINIAN INSTITUTIONS PRESENT TO MAY 2003

In Phase I. the Palestinians immediately undertake and unconditional cessation of violence according to the steps outlined below; such action should be accompanied by supportive measures undertaken by Israel. Palestinians and Israelis resume security cooperation based on the Tenet work plan to end violence, terrorism, and incitement through restructured and effective Palestinian security services. Palestinian undertake comprehensive political reform in preparation for statehood, including drafting a Palestinian constitution, and free, fair and open elections upon the basis of those measures. Israel takes all necessary steps to help normalize Palestinian life. Israel withdraws from Palestinian areas occupied from September 28, 2000 and the two sides restore the status quo that existed at that time, as security performance and cooperation progress. Israel also freezes all settlement activity, consistent with the Mitchell report.