Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I think the problem with a discussion like this is that God in His infinite wisdom packs more into one sentence than we can in a whole book.

brilliant statement ... :)

Guest shiloh357

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

How do we know if God was not talking about making man in the image of God where image means within. In other words the entire universe is God and he made us within that image.

Maybe he was just talking about making us smart like Him, Intelligent. How do we know how bright Adam may have been? Before the fall Adam was able to carry on a conversation with God. God liked to come and talk to Adam. The Earth was Adam

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Everyone! New here!

If I may say, what a gift, a blessing that God created man in his image. Having been created as a

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Everyone! New here!

If I may say, what a gift, a blessing that God created man in his image. Having been created as a