IGNORED

"WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS?"

rollinTHUNDER

Guest Whiteknight777

Rolling Thunder, I have to disagree with you that the USA is not mentioned in the Bible.  It certainly is, but one must know how and where to look for it.

There are two houses mentioned in scripture: the House of Israel and the House of Judah.  The Jews and Benjamites, with Levi scattered amongst the tribes, is the House of Judah.

The other tribes, called the lost tribes by Yashua, the ten lost tribes that were thrown out of Israel in 721 BC still exist on the earth today.

Of these tribes Ephraim was to become the chief nation on the earth, possessing the wealth and best parts of the earth. His brother, Mananessh (spelling) was to inherit the sea ports and islands of the earth.

After a study of Gen 49 and a study of the symbols used by the nations around the world, it is not very difficult to determine where the tribes eventually settled.

The USA, once the apple of God's eye, has slide down the path of utter ruin and destruction.  It has sinned greatly in God's sight: Read the first few chapters of Isa.  Its sins have mounted up to heaven and since God is not a respector of persons or nations, she is now to undergo severe punishment.

The Great Tribulation is against the House of Israel, of which Ephraim is chief.  It will receive the worst of it.  In her decline, Ephraim has become another Babylon in God's sight. This is why Babylon is said to be fallen twice in Revelation.

The first fall will be that of Iraq, the next will be the USA.

The USA is also pictured in Revelation as being the White Horse.  Bush has been given GREAT AUTHORITY to make war against the terrorists.  He will go forth conqueoring and to conqueor.  But he will not finish this task.  The Red Horse represents the East and the coming war in that area. Already India and Pakistan are getting ready to nuke each other. This war will spread.

But getting back to the present time.

The very first punishment that God renders upon Ephraim and the House of Israel, is TERROR.

Heard of any TERROR recently?

The second to follow is DROUGHT and eventually FAMINE, which will begin around 2003.  Drought now, famine later.

Have you any idea of how this present drought is destroying the ability of our nations to feed its citizens?  People are going about their normal routine as if nothing is heading their way.  People stocked up for Y2K, but how many are stocking up now that the farms are collasping?

What is coming upon the House of Israel is horrifying.  It is going to get so bad that people will eat their own children. Can't happen, you may say.

Then prepare to be shocked into reality.

There is not going to be a rapture.  The rapture doctrine is a counterfeit of the deliverance of those that are living the ten commandments and keeping the Holy Days set forth by God Himself.

These days are spoken of in the book of Lev. See chapter 23. The present days of this world are the same days that Babylon kept and the Baalists of the Old Testament. God is not pleased with this type of worship as they are an insult to Him and His plan.

I know that the above will be almost totally foreign to you and most on this board, but hopefully some will question their present understanding to arrive at the truth.

WK

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Rolling Thunder, I have to disagree with you that the USA is not mentioned in the Bible.

Eph, I have been waiting for you to see WK's post because I am very interested in seeing an excellent debate over this issue.  Do you want to add a little more to your statement?

Guest EPHRIAM777
Eph, I have been waiting for you to see WK's post because I am very interested in seeing an excellent debate over this issue.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

WK

EPH writes...

Wrong...!

Guest Whiteknight777

This is such a vast subject, that one cannot do it justice in only a few paragraphs.

I am not going to fall for the debate bait.  I don't strife in debating.  I have found that it changes no one's mind and only produces hard feelings on sensitive egos.

As for boasting that one is going to 'plug it full of holes' if it is presented, then I must surmise that no logical, rational, discourse is possible with an attitude like that.

WK

. . . As for boasting that one is going to 'plug it full of holes' if it is presented, then I must surmise that no logical, rational, discourse is possible with an attitude like that.

WK

Very discerning.

Why Admin. Xan encourages it is beyond me . . .

Guest EPHRIAM777

Rollin writes..

But there are alot of Jews in the U.S.A. I would guess that we have more Jews living here than the entire population in Israel. That is a blessing for the Americans.

Eph says..

Why would that be a blessing for the "Americans"..??

Rollin says..

The bible says that the ten lost tribes were scattered all over the world.

Eph asks...

Where does it say that in the Bible....?  :rofl:

Rollin adds..

America was created in the exact opposite way. We are a nation made up by people from all nations, most of which aren't Jewish. There are still many Jews that are still scattered in many different nations. They are not all here, and that goes without saying, but I believe that God will re-gather them after the rapture, and especially after the world economy collapses. When all nations become poor, I believe Israel will still be rich, and the Jews that are left will willingly go back home.

Eph asks..?

What do you base that on...? As far as the Hebrews go scripture says they TOO were a mixed up bunch of people...not of one single race..! Just like America is today..!

:noidea:

Guest EPHRIAM777
This is such a vast subject, that one cannot do it justice in only a few paragraphs.

I am not going to fall for the debate bait.