• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/03/1969

Hay guys, How do you respond to this?

Since you all asked, here are my beliefs!

(Oh, I put it here 'cause everyone is always asking me about my beliefs in this forum.)

I believe that there is a single Creator; God; Lord; what have you.

I believe that He is a power-freak; I do not say this in a cruel way.

I believe that there was once an angel (commonly referred to as Lucifer) who fell from heaven.

I believe that all angels and demons have free will.

I believe that there is no such thing as white and black--merely shades of grey.

I believe that an angel could choose to be alone; by neither God nor Lucifer's side.

I believe in redemption from sin.

I believe that there is a place beyond death.

I believe that the universe started with the Big Bang.

I believe the Bible to be falliable.

I believe that there is more to the truth of Creation (and the events following) than what is held by Christianity.

I believe that I might be wrong; and will accept this, if I find proof of such.

I believe that Lucifer was partially misunderstood; I do not think his intentions were onerous.

I believe people are responsible for their own acts; I do not think they have the right to blame their decision to sin on demons.

I believe I am falliable.

I believe in a Heaven and a Hell.

I believe I am going to Hell.

I do not hold myself in debt to God. Jesus made the choice to die; I will not live burdened by a crime I never committed.

I do not hold Lucifer as my enemy. For as long as he makes no malignant act towards me, I will do nothing to warrant his anger nor vengeance.

I do not hold God as my enemy; at the same time, I do not hold him as my ally. As with any other, until He gives me reason to follow Him and give praise to his glory, I will not alter my life to suit his wishes.

I hold a great dislike for those who claim to know the truth. I believe in the things I do for reasons that fate has provided me; this does not mean I could not have misunderstood the evidence, nor that I am simply not seeing the full picture.

I do not think that, for any reason, any person deserves to be murdered, killed, or otherwise severed from their place in the living.

I will not let live anyone who harms my love.

I do not idolize any one being--be they God or angel or mortal or any of the other creatures that exist.

I put my love before anything in Creation--including God.

I am rock-steady in this belief.

I believe that nothing is certain to the degree of 100%.

I believe that people will believe any lie; either because they want it to be true, or are afraid that it is true.

Because of this, I believe that most religious people are, in actuality, little more than foolish sheep who would, if the story (of Creation) different, believe in it just as wholly as they do (insert religion here).

I believe that God was wrong in damning the Nephilim for being born demons.

I believe that magickal power can come from many sources.

I believe that, like any other energy source, magick is neither evil nor good; the intent decides that.

I believe that the spirit generates energy--a life force--which can be harnassed in magickal workings; I do not think that magickal energy comes solely from God or Satan. The same is true of spiritual energy.

I believe that I could be wrong, and have accepted this. What happens to my soul in the next life does not concern me so much; considering I already have a good idea of what will happen. I believe in justice, truth, freedom, and the right to live happily. I believe society, as a whole, is an obstruction which will never allow these to be globally possible.

I believe our government is wrong, twisted, and, for the most part, flawed. I don't know if I could make it any better; but I know I would try if I could.

What decisions, beliefs, wishes, goals, and desires other people have does not concern me--so long as it does not interfere with my and my love's affairs. People have the right to believe what they want to believe, and I don't care so much as to try and affect their beliefs; save for in minor circumstances when I feel such is either necessary, or worth the benefit of my time to go through the effort to debate with them on their beliefs.

I think that in some circumstances, it is a feasible and valid option for someone to have an abortion. I do not think that anyone who commits suicide is justified in doing so; there is always another option. I do not believe that abortion is right; but I would see one through (possibly), depending on the circumstances.

I follow no religion. I do not seek any one God. I am the servant of no one but myself. From the day I was born, until the day I die, I am on no side but my own. I am not a Christian. I am a seeker; I look for Truth. I am a young adult. I am an ex-practitioner of magick. I am an ex-Christian. My goal in life is to live peacefully with my love.

I go by the alias Tushen outside of this site, and Red the Impaler while on the forums.

I am just a vagabond passing through this mysterious sojourn called life.

You asked. You recieved.

-Red the Impaler

Talk about a tough nut to crack?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I would start by establishing the basis for said beliefs. If they are not derived from the bible, then where do they come from?

Then, you can begin to discuss each point against what the bible teaches.

Since these beliefs are likely "what he simply wants to believe" he will have nothing except his opinion to back up this theories.

So, the only way the nut cannot be cracked is if he is blinded by Satan (most assuredly, 2 Cor 4:4) and refuses to listen with an open mind.

Pray for him diligently. Ask that God would grant him repentance and free him from Satan's grasp.

2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

2Ti 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Be patient and show genuine concern. That will break through his outer facade.

Blessings to ya!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

The first thing I see see in his belief is a basic contradiction.

I do not think that, for any reason, any person deserves to be murdered, killed, or otherwise severed from their place in the living.

I will not let live anyone who harms my love.

Aside from pointing that out and doing what One Way suggested, I would say that it is important to keep in mind that he is correct on some things. Also, he seems willing to consider your beliefs, be willing to consider his, don't just shove yours down his throat, that's never a good way to approach these things.

If I think of anything else, Ill post it up here. May God guide you in what to say to this person, brother.

In Christ

Truseek

Guest firecracker

I believe Red the Impaler is a level headed guy with some pretty acceptable beliefs... for a bloke in the world.

I believe that my views were pretty identical too... until the day I accepted the simple truth of the Gospel and in that instance met God and received His love.

Faith and forgiveness cut through a multitude arguments.

Edited by firecracker

Guest godsmartian

Good advice all ready posted. In fact I'm just saying that cause I have no idea what to say. Actually I have a few things but they aren't nice. Just kidding. Since I have no adivce I'll just say that I will pray for you and your 'friend'. God Bless and may the spirit guide you on this.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/03/1969

Your responses have been overwellming.

Thank you all for your help.