• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,311
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I'm sorry, but how exactly do those scriptures state that angels hold our place? Like ... how?!
I did not say that they hold our place but where the OP wondered where it could have came from! This statement of Christ as to this is just enough to let us know the ways of heaven, for now, are past finding out!

It is here in this verse -note the little ones = children, some say the disciples, but I believe the born again which would be both one and the same! The greek construction suggests a constancy translated always but it is with intensity of pure focus upon us His children and the angle is aware of this for they are beholding this focus. It's like a face of an angry person is easy to spot as well as a happy person etc. So it is as they(angels) look into the face of God and see an intensity so much so the Son makes a comment of it! It was the Father that sent the Son onward to the cross; I'd say that is an intensity beyond our conception!!! The concept of guardian angels came from this notion! As Elisha's eyes were open to the whole region of spiritual space is ablaze with war the fallen verses the unfallen all serving God's purpose even the of fallen God's purpose is not thwarted. I believe this is why the wonder that angels have toward us, that such intensity the Lord of Glory toward us. This is also directed to us in the Cross; God Himself did this to fallen man.....what intensity, what focus of love

Matt 18:10-11

10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11 For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

NKJV

The study of angels is very worth while; they are wonderful beings that are the servants of God 2/3 of them anyway and they are curious of us and How intense the Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit are involved with us the created children of God

1 Peter 1:12

12 To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Thanks all!

The person I spoke to comes from a catholic dominated country, so that makes sense.