IGNORED

SUPER power TERRORISTS shed innocent blood!

AmariYah

You can attack me all you want but that doesn't make your argument any more true.

and your self-justification doesn't make the Word of God any less true.

Your arguement isn't with me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Saying critcizing Bush goes against God is bull, you know it and I know it.

If my representative in the world is not acting in a Godly fashion I am going to call him on it. If I'm wrong then God will let me know, but as our founding fathers did not, I'm not going to lay down for a dishonest and disingenuous man either.

Saying critcizing Bush goes against God is bull, you know it and I know it.

Criticizing someone's actions and decisions is one thing, criticizing someone's entire character and judging their motives is entirely another.

If my representative in the world is not acting in a Godly fashion I am going to call him on it.

You've called him? :blink: Seriously though, you have gone FAR beyond being critical of his decisions and have crossed the line into undermining his authority. This directly contradicts Scripture (see yods' post). Even when David was God's chosen king and he had the opportunity to kill Saul, David recognized that Saul was in a position of authority and that he would honor that. Also, I'm not exactly sure what you deem as "not acting in a Godly fashion".

If I'm wrong then God will let me know, but as our founding fathers did not, I'm not going to lay down for a dishonest and disingenuous man either.

*sigh* You have a very skewed view of authority. It's very possible to disagree and even be vocal about it without dishonoring the authority God has set up above you. "Dishonest" and "disingenous" are strong labels, I hope you're applying the same standard of judgment to all the candidates...as well as to yourself.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously though, you have gone FAR beyond being critical of his decisions and have crossed the line into undermining his authority.

Care to back that up? Find a spot in this thread where I have.

Let me be the first to admit that Steff is USUALLY fair in his disagreements with Bush and USUALLY at least has a reasoned response..even if I disagree with his analysis

But he has said things like this;

Posted on: Aug 17 2004, 06:11 PM

Bush is a powermongering, "conservative", warmongering, money grubbing Idiot. I'll take the whiny Liberal anyday over that. 

Statements like these only embolden those who have nothing but guile to continue making slanderous statements.