Why It’s Time for the Tea Party

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

This is about a big money interest being caught trying to rig the system.

Name one politician that isn't influenced by big money interest.

President Obama, who got a lot of money from banks yet signed Dodd Frank into law and created the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. He also got a lot of money from Big Oil, yet he wanted to cut oil subsidies.

As a result of decisions he has made, much of this money is now going to Romney, because President Obama won't play their game.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

President Obama, who got a lot of money from banks yet signed Dodd Frank into law and created the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. He also got a lot of money from Big Oil, yet he wanted to cut oil subsidies.

As a result of decisions he has made, much of this money is now going to Romney, because President Obama won't play their game.

ROFLOL. You cannot possibly be serious. But the sad thing is I know you are. Its post like this that remind me why I don't take any of your post seriously. Your double standards that you hold and your blind allegaince even in the face of overwhelming evidence of Obamas many faults is just to much some times. Obama is in the back pocket of the UNIONS and the GREEN agenda. Both which have done much harm recently to the US. The Green agenda has cost thousands of jobs through out the US, and as far as Unions go just look at Detort.

If you really believe that Obama isn't influenced by money then you really arn't looking hard enough.

Oh and here is some information about how your hero has bullied the press (which considering I will never understand their love afair with him since he treats them like junk)

Here is a quote from a piece in the Huffington Post (you should have no objections to the source since it is left wing) "Compounding the complaint stemming from the June 6th Great Escape to the Feinstein Compound is an incident from last night, where the Washington Post's Anne Kornblut, who ended up sequestered to a pool house during an Obama fundraiser."

and Politico did a nice report talking about his treatment of the press, especially any press who dares to disagree with him." The ferocity of pushback is intense. A routine press query can draw a string of vitriolic e-mails. A negative story can draw a profane high-decibel phone call or worse."

You can take about the Knoch brothers all you want, I personally have never heard of them until you brought them up, but IMHO they are the Left wing fall guy that George Soros is to the Right. I roll my eyes at the Right blaiming everything on Soros so I'm going to roll my eyes at you blaiming the Knoch brother. Since i try to avoide a double standard as much as possible.

Edited by sue244

ROFLOL. You cannot possibly be serious. But the sad thing is I know you are. Its post like this that remind me why I don't take any of your post seriously. Your double standards that you hold and your blind allegaince even in the face of overwhelming evidence of Obamas many faults is just to much some times. Obama is in the back pocket of the UNIONS and the GREEN agenda. Both which have done much harm recently to the US. The Green agenda has cost thousands of jobs through out the US, and as far as Unions go just look at Detort.

If you really believe that Obama isn't influenced by money then you really arn't looking hard enough.

Oh and here is some information about how your hero has bullied the press (which considering I will never understand their love afair with him since he treats them like junk)

Here is a quote from a piece in the Huffington Post (you should have no objections to the source since it is left wing) "Compounding the complaint stemming from the June 6th Great Escape to the Feinstein Compound is an incident from last night, where the Washington Post's Anne Kornblut, who ended up sequestered to a pool house during an Obama fundraiser."

and Politico did a nice report talking about his treatment of the press, especially any press who dares to disagree with him." The ferocity of pushback is intense. A routine press query can draw a string of vitriolic e-mails. A negative story can draw a profane high-decibel phone call or worse."

You can take about the Knoch brothers all you want, I personally have never heard of them until you brought them up, but IMHO they are the Left wing fall guy that George Soros is to the Right. I roll my eyes at the Right blaiming everything on Soros so I'm going to roll my eyes at you blaiming the Knoch brother. Since i try to avoide a double standard as much as possible.

Don't be silly. President Obama is a politician, and for that reason he has tried to do what the majority of voters would like him to do. Any way you slice it, the GOP opposes him. Don't make him into too much of a villian, because the GOP has been far more consistent in supporting their big money donors than President Obama has. Politicians traditionally try to appeal to the popular vote. But with the Koch billions we end up seeing the GOP pursuing tax increases on the middle class, and tax reductions on the wealthy, that cannot be explained by any popular appeal. That's how you know that the money is talking. President Obama's course of action has usually had popular appeal to back it up. The GOP on the other hand appears to be ignoring their constituents.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Obama has his own money trail. Only those who put him on a pedestal can't acknowledge that.

...so I am a disgruntled Republican. . . . I am a moderate . . . .

I am having a hard time believing this with comparison to your last post.

This is about a big money interest being caught trying to rig the system. I don't see this happening on the Democratic side, or if it is happening, it isn't to the same extent.

And I have a heard time believing this statement is not Liberal propaganda news feed, either being regurgitated or promoted.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/24/1959

Don't be silly. President Obama is a politician, and for that reason he has tried to do what the majority of voters would like him to do.

Good grief you really are in a state of total denial. Obama has not even acknowledged the majority of the people much less tried to do what the majority has wanted. He has lied and tortured the truth so that his view of Marxism is the only thing that he as pushed forward. He has been guilty of graft from government and unions on a grand scale much to the detriment to the majority of the people of the US. If he had responded to the majority as you claim then his health care night mare would never have passed because the majority of people oppose it then and now, you do know this right? If you don't where in the world have you been? Don't accuse others of being silly when you clearly are in a severe state of denial. As one prominent person put it "you are behaving like an obamabot".

As for big money and serving big business, unions, and government interests over the interests of the people that is clearly the behavior of the democrats although the rhetoric does not align with actions. Your comments about taxation are just a regurgitation of the party line and have no basis in fact what so ever.

So you talk about being taken seriously but there is nothing but deception in your very own words. I believe you need to take a good long hard look at yourself before you even consider telling someone that they can't be taken seriously because you are absolutely deceived and facts are beyond you, if in fact you even know how to tell the difference between fact and opinion. As far as I can see you don't know how to do that.

...so I am a disgruntled Republican. . . . I am a moderate . . . .

I am having a hard time believing this with comparison to your last post.

On the contrary, the taxation issue is what made me switch over to voting for Democrats. I simply am not wealthy enough to benefit from these proposed rehauls of the tax code. The progressive code spreads the burden fairly IMO.

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Your double standard is showing Assured. You can't defend Obama by saying he is a politicians while complaining about the Republicans playing politics.

Whether you want to acknowldge it or not Obama has his own money trial that he is listening to. And its not popular hence his 41% approval rating. He has not listened to anyone except the UNIONS and that is going to do nothing for this country.

Your double standard is showing Assured. You can't defend Obama by saying he is a politicians while complaining about the Republicans playing politics.

Whether you want to acknowldge it or not Obama has his own money trial that he is listening to. And its not popular hence his 41% approval rating. He has not listened to anyone except the UNIONS and that is going to do nothing for this country.

No, Sue. Politics is when you accommodate what the voting public appears to want. I said the Republicans appear to be catering to campaign contributors. The first instance is our democracy in action (democracy as opposed to communism - we are a democratic "republic"), and the second instance is the beginnings of what could eventually be described as corruption.