• Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Be aware of this!

I am sorry it is a secular article.

Click here.

I was added to a group yesterday that I did not wish to belong to, now it makes sense how it happened.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/22/1991

Thanks for the heads up. I'm so on the verge of closing my facebook account down, but then what would I do without knowing what everyone is doing or what they look like now? lol . I guess that this is something I'm going to have to fast and take to the Lord. :39:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Last week I received an notification that a friend had answered two questions about me on 21 Questions. I never joined 21 and was told if I wanted to know who it was..to give 50 coins. In which I didn't have. I check the email notification again and it said, if I hadn't authorize to change my password at once! :noidea: . I did, but is strongly thinking about closing FB.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Where do you find this new group thingy on Fb? I can't find it.

The purpose I believe is to seperate your friends into groups family, high school alumnis, friends, co-workers etc. This is supposed to enable you to chat in groups, ie me, my sister, brother and daughter can all have one conversation together at the same time.

My brother and a couple of our friends are coming up tomorrow. Last night we were making plans on FB and I had to have a different chat window open for each individual. With this new friends group thingy, we are supposed to all be able to group chat.

For me, I think the new groups is a good thing as I can now group chat with family and with friends. I do have to admit though that this should be an opt in feature instead of opt out because you should have to agree to be in a group instead of being added automatically by someone else. Fortunately I have a good group of friends who I trust and I don't believe would add me to anything without asking.

2Joyful,

21 questions is an app. My neice uses it and I get notifications where she answers questions about me such as does she think I like chocolate etc etc. The 50 coins are virtual coins within the app that you earn by answering these benign questions. If you don't want to participate, simply block the app.

Thanks Katy,

I've made no bones that I don't have much experience with computers or anything that goes along with it. I join FB after one of our sister here at Worthy needed information so that she could send me a friends request. :blink: I pm back and asked what was FB :laugh: I thought it was another Christian forum. :b:

Once again a Worthy family member is giving me more knowledge concerning things I need to know :emot-hug:

2J