IGNORED

WN: White House Blasts Franklin Graham for Birther Comment - NewsMax

WorthyNewsBot

Guest Butero

My question is why is this still being discussed here? He showed it shouldn't that be the end of it.

Didn't you read Yod's post concerning the name of the hospital on the long form birth certificate? :noidea: It appears this is yet another fraudulent birth certificate, which means it raises more questions than it answers.

To MorningGlory, why do people hate Obama? :noidea: You made the claim people simply hate him for no reason. Do you really believe that? :noidea:

No, I said a lot of people hate him because of race. I know this because they tell me so. And many hate him because of his politics. I just hate the politics, not the man. To do otherwise is just horrible.

Just out of curiosity, do those people that tell you they hate Obama because of race also hate conservative black men and women? The reason I am asking that is because there are people that accused me of racism for simply disliking Obama's policies that attacked Clarence Thomas and said he was an oreo, black on the outside and white on the inside, a very racist comment. Does the racism exist regardless of politics? :noidea:

In some cases, yes. There are people who hate others just because of race. And that happens among all races, btw. I could never understand how anyone could doubt God's decision to make us in various hues. This is how He wants His children.

You are right about that. What I have found funny is how some are fine with those of other races till they go against their politics. Then you see them for the racists they really are. The Obama supporters are the most enlightened people around on race, till they encounter a conservative that happens to be black, and then the racist comments fly.