WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,494
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

The White House angrily lashed out Monday against renowned evangelical leader the Rev. Franklin Graham for questioning President Obama's birthplace.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/newsmax-com-InsideCover-obama-franklin-graham-easter-2011-04-25-id-394033/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Isn't this the same guy who thought the Lord would use Twitter so that everyone in the world would see His return at the same time? :noidea:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

American Idol and Survivor etc. have much better ratings.

And people wonder why our society is going downhill....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Isn't this the same guy who thought the Lord would use Twitter so that everyone in the world would see His return at the same time? :noidea:

The only problem I see with that idea is that man's ability to keep electricity and other basic services running after the devastation of the Tribulation will be near impossible.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Now I know that not many people like Jerome Corsi, but this is interesting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• As WND reported, the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins have certificate numbers lower than the number given Obama, even though the president purportedly was born at the same hospital a day earlier than the Nordykes.
  • Note, Susan Nordyke, the first twin, was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

If you ask me all this gets curiouser and curiouser!!

First, WND is little better than the Enquirer. And second, no matter WHAT this President does or says (and yes, I know that he's not the first President to be absolutely skewered by the opposite party) , some will keep on with this garbage because they hate him and, IMO, a lot of it is racial....which I find disgusting. Jerome Corsi needs a lobotomy.

First, WND is little better than the Enquirer.

the Enquirer broke the John Edwards scandal so every dog has it's day....but your accusation against WND has been duly noted several times before.

I think they are hated by Obama supporters because they seem to be the only media source who actually investigates Obama's past.

And second, no matter WHAT this President does or says (and yes, I know that he's not the first President to be absolutely skewered by the opposite party) , some will keep on with this garbage because they hate him and, IMO, a lot of it is racial....which I find disgusting.

an extremely small part of those questioning the "evidence" being provided is racial, and we are also the ones who police that when it comes from conservatives. Wish we could say the same thing about Obama-supporters, with their phony whining about improving the tone of the dialogue....when they only want monologue.

Why do you say that it's "Hate" to require proof of legitimacy, especially when the "proof" we keep getting is forgery and fraud?

Here's a good example of what "hate" look like

Jerome Corsi needs a lobotomy.

You've never attempted to address the issues he brings up. You only make personal remarks of hatred. Why is that? Why is it that you act like you're a conservative but never want to hear about about an investigation of Obama for obvious lies and fraud?

How do you presume to tell ANYONE about hatred based on nothing besides personal vindictive? Seems rather sanctimonious...

First, WND is little better than the Enquirer.

the Enquirer broke the John Edwards scandal so every dog has it's day....but your accusation against WND has been duly noted several times before.

I think they are hated by Obama supporters because they seem to be the only media source who actually investigates Obama's past.

And second, no matter WHAT this President does or says (and yes, I know that he's not the first President to be absolutely skewered by the opposite party) , some will keep on with this garbage because they hate him and, IMO, a lot of it is racial....which I find disgusting.

an extremely small part of those questioning the "evidence" being provided is racial, and we are also the ones who police that when it comes from conservatives. Wish we could say the same thing about Obama-supporters, with their phony whining about improving the tone of the dialogue....when they only want monologue.

Why do you say that it's "Hate" to require proof of legitimacy, especially when the "proof" we keep getting is forgery and fraud?

Here's a good example of what "hate" look like

Jerome Corsi needs a lobotomy.

You've never attempted to address the issues he brings up. You only make personal remarks of hatred. Why is that? Why is it that you act like you're a conservative but never want to hear about about an investigation of Obama for obvious lies and fraud?

How do you presume to tell ANYONE about hatred based on nothing besides personal vindictive? Seems rather sanctimonious...

This is like the nineteenth time you've made this type of comment to me....didn't care then and don't care now. A true conservative doesn't engage in wild-eyed speculation, rumor and flat out gossip so I'm WAY more conservative than you. :D

My question is why is this still being discussed here? He showed it shouldn't that be the end of it.

Didn't you read Yod's post concerning the name of the hospital on the long form birth certificate? :noidea: It appears this is yet another fraudulent birth certificate, which means it raises more questions than it answers.

To MorningGlory, why do people hate Obama? :noidea: You made the claim people simply hate him for no reason. Do you really believe that? :noidea:

No, I said a lot of people hate him because of race. I know this because they tell me so. And many hate him because of his politics. I just hate the politics, not the man. To do otherwise is just horrible.

My question is why is this still being discussed here? He showed it shouldn't that be the end of it.

Didn't you read Yod's post concerning the name of the hospital on the long form birth certificate? :noidea: It appears this is yet another fraudulent birth certificate, which means it raises more questions than it answers.

To MorningGlory, why do people hate Obama? :noidea: You made the claim people simply hate him for no reason. Do you really believe that? :noidea:

No, I said a lot of people hate him because of race. I know this because they tell me so. And many hate him because of his politics. I just hate the politics, not the man. To do otherwise is just horrible.

Just out of curiosity, do those people that tell you they hate Obama because of race also hate conservative black men and women? The reason I am asking that is because there are people that accused me of racism for simply disliking Obama's policies that attacked Clarence Thomas and said he was an oreo, black on the outside and white on the inside, a very racist comment. Does the racism exist regardless of politics? :noidea:

In some cases, yes. There are people who hate others just because of race. And that happens among all races, btw. I could never understand how anyone could doubt God's decision to make us in various hues. This is how He wants His children.