IGNORED

I HAD A VISION!

mdulin2004

Guest thrasherjenn1

Well, I don't claim to be an expert but I have been seeing the same thing about the aliens being fallen angels and these may very well be part of what the Bible calls the "end-time deception." Just because one has a vision of something bad doesn't mean it's evil to have it. When John the Revelator saw the coming trials and tribulations, obviously it wasn't wrong for him to see these things. In fact, it was God's will. So don't think that just because someone has a vision that seems scary, don't assume they are a false prophet. We must take the good with the bad. This is called "reality." Some of us need to get a reality check cause tribulations are coming and we must be prepared. Just because it doesn't sound good, that doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. 150,000 Christians are martyred in foreign countries every year for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. I wouldn't be surprised if it only gets worse and worse. Be prepared cause you may be on the chopping block one day so don't stick your head in the sand and deny the truth.

Love, Jennifer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Personally for quite a long time I believed aliens are demons, that come to hurt people who do not know Christ, and that try to lead people away from Him.