IGNORED

Need Donations and/or Encouragement

Guest charlesschuyler

Guest charlesschuyler

Hey, everyone. I've been here before but I'm a new member to this board. I just moved to Florida to begin a new manufacturing job, but lately a lot of misfortune has come my family's way. We went through Hurricane Charley and Frances and sustained some damage to our home and property. Then a family member was involved in an accident with our car that we had just payed for after 6 years. I thank God that my brother is okay, minus a few cuts and scrapes, but the car was totaled, and since he was an unauthorized driver, the insurance may not pay for anything. The other thing is, my 5-year-old niece has epilepsy and is severely handicapped and we don't know how much time she may have left on this earth. Every year the doctors say it could be her last, and that she shouldn't have survived this long. Through various red tape, my sister's insurance wouldn't cover the cost of a particular wheelchair she needs and my sister suffers severe back pain from having to carry her everywhere around the house. I was going to surprise them with the wheelchair, which is about $3,000, at Christmas from saving money from my job. But now I'm barely making ends meet because of the hurricane damage and helping my brother with his medical bills, while also trying to scrape together something for another car. I kneel and pray whenever possible, and I hope that anyone can find it in their heart to help me and my family out. My information is below for anyone who would like to make a donation, checks, cash, or just encouraging words. Have a blessed day.

Schuyler Kempson

3827 50th Avenue South

St. Petersburg, FL-33711