artsylady

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I was referring to the hypothetical arguments you presented and they all seem to lean toward a sliding slope of relativism and those arguments doesn't quite work for abortion especially if one is so inclined to define abortion purely from a disassociated point of view.

Hope you get the connection now.

Guest shiloh357

I was referring to the hypothetical arguments you presented and they all seem to lean toward a sliding slope of relativism and those arguments doesn't quite work for abortion especially if one is so inclined to define abortion purely from a disassociated point of view.

You are misreading his responses. Luftwaffle is showing how this event completely collapses the pro-abortion camp's attempt to dehumanize the unborn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

You are misreading his responses. Luftwaffle is showing how this event completely collapses the pro-abortion camp's attempt to dehumanize the unborn.

Uh- that is kind of what I meant.