• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Blessings all,

I'm designing a Sunday show for our local radio station and I'm planning on adding scripture, gospel music as well as Q&A.

I could really use your help in designing Questions that are basic questions that non/new christians ask and also relevant questions on what is going on in the world today.

Thank You

:)

Q - Is Jesus Christ And Him Crucified Relevant To Today's People And To Their Daily Struggles?

Q - Has Anyone Listening Lost Faith In Jesus.... How?

..... Has Anyone Listening Gained Faith In Jesus... How?

Q - Is The Bible's Prophesy About Israel And Jerusalem Relevant To Today's Governments And Peoples?

Q - Is The Ten Commandments Relevant To 2012?

..... What Good Might They Do For A Person, A Neighborhood?, A Newsroom, A Nation, A Government?

..... What Bad Might Result If The Ten Commandments Was Forcefully Taken Away From An Individual, A Neighborhood, A Newsroom, A Nation, A Government?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Q - Is Jesus Christ And Him Crucified Relevant To Today's People And To Their Daily Struggles?

Q - Is The Bible's Prophesy About Israel And Jerusalem Relevant To Today's Governments And Peoples?

..... What Good Might They Do For A Person, A Neighborhood?, A Newsroom, A Nation, A Government?

..... What Bad Might Result If The Ten Commandments Was Forcefully Taken Away From An Individual, A Neighborhood, A Newsroom, A Nation, A Government?

Wow!! awesome questions :) feel free to write in your answers too :thumbsup:

Wow!! awesome questions :)feel free to write in your answers too :thumbsup:

I Would Answer Each With Scripture

But If Your Intention Is To Get Folks To Listen And To Think And To Call In

I Believe It Is Needful For The Callers To Start To Apply Their Own Questions And Answers

Such As Why Should I Care About The Jew, What Do They Have To Do With Me ("Because Anti-Semitics Bring Murder And Hatred And Mayhem Into Everything And Everyone They Touch, Our Active Love Toward The Beloved Jew Can Help To Ensure We Will Enjoy God Given Freedoms While Increasing Our Own Love Of The Precious Descendants Of The Bible Bearers" Could Be An Answer But Each One Must Discover This For Themselves)

This Radio Show Should Rock (Get It? ~ Jesus :24: :24: :24:) The Town

And Even Draw Folk To The Bible For Some Serious Answers

Post A Prayer Thread And Ask For The Holy Spirit To Anoint The Show

and Gather Folk From Your Town And From The WWW To Pray Before, During And After The Broadcast

With Prayer, Joy And Thanksgiving Just Go The War :laugh:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

And Have Fun~!

Love, Joe