Bold Believer

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It of course all depends on how you understand the the thousand years of Rev 20. IF you understand the millennium as the time when the Gospel went out to the nations and MEssiah ruled over eaerth from heaven, then you see how Rev 20 is going on now. If you see the millennium as some Golden Age that occurs after the Second Coming (which would result in the THIRD coming at the end of it, a concept foreign to Scripture), then you will believe differently.

The Millennium has yet to come. Scripture is clear. There is no third coming, seeing as Jesus will still be here at the end of it already!

Yea FA - :thumbsup:

Interesting how BB sorta slipped that in there parenthetically ... !

I put it there deliberately. Messiah rules over earth but HE does so FROM heaven. He is seated upon the throne of David. HE will not return until the restoration of all things (Acts). So then, if all things are restored at the 2d Coming, why have a Millennium?

If you understand as I do that the millennium is not what some have made it out to be, but instead the Reign of Christ over earth from heaven, then there IS no third coming. Everything that occurs in Rev 20 IS the 2d coming.

Uhm, me-thinks you misunderstand my comment.

First you represent orthodox premillennial eschatology as a straw-man to knock down, but when you knock it down with a logical fallacy, you do so only parenthetically; "(which would result in the THIRD coming at the end of it, a concept foreign to Scripture)".

If you want people to listen to you, you need to communicate better than that! :whistling:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60

I really hate to bring levity to such a serious topic...however...I was going to ask what maggots had to do with Christianity...then I re-read it....I guess that's what I get for computing without my glasses on...

a.

:24:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  30

Dear BB, you really should read the scriptures better. In other words compare scripture with scripture. Read Ezk.38&39 it's all about Gog\Magog. Rev.20 is not the same as in Ezk.38 & 39. These are two seperate events.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Dear BB, you really should read the scriptures better. In other words compare scripture with scripture. Read Ezk.38&39 it's all about Gog\Magog. Rev.20 is not the same as in Ezk.38 & 39. These are two seperate events.

Yes, they ARE two seperate events Panza. One has occurred. The other is occurring as I type. One was literal. The other is a spiritual event with literal consequences in our world (the surrounding of Christianity by Satanically inspired evil).