• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Jesus said:

John 5:30

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but

the will of the Father which hath sent me.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/29/1946

i know i understand some of this but what they done to jesus is just wrong and in another chat i go to they say it was profecied that jesus would die this way. guess what i dont care i f if i was there i would have hurt them some said that god wanted this to happen i say NO.ok NoDAD WOULD WANT HIS SON DONE THAT WAY OK

i would have torn them people up big time i would have hurt them i dont care what u think about it i no like them people

that what i wanted to say

them people did wrong by hurting jesus

Yes from where we set is was wrong..... God sent Jesus

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The plan of salvation was set long ago.... Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

God often uses people

The Jewish leaders of 2000 years ago plotted with the Romans to kill Jesus. Yet we know Jesus laid down His life for our salvation. the Jewish leaders and Romans where the tools used to do the job....

Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

i know i understand some of this but what they done to jesus is just wrong and in another chat i go to they say it was profecied that jesus would die this way. guess what i dont care i f if i was there i would have hurt them some said that god wanted this to happen i say NO.ok NoDAD WOULD WANT HIS SON DONE THAT WAY OK

i would have torn them people up big time i would have hurt them i dont care what u think about it i no like them people

Yes from where we set is was wrong..... God sent Jesus

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The plan of salvation was set long ago.... Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

God often uses people

The Jewish leaders of 2000 years ago plotted with the Romans to kill Jesus. Yet we know Jesus laid down His life for our salvation. the Jewish leaders and Romans where the tools used to do the job....

Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Hi Buddie,

I still feel sick and sad many times if I dwell on all they did to Jesus......but I always felt bad toward myself.....I figure if Jesus let all this happen to him so he could save us.....then we were the ones that put him through the pain and torture.....it wasnt just the roman soldiers it was all of us........

I always thought why would you do that for me Jesus....I aint worth it....

I'm like those little solar lights you put outside......let them sit in the sun all day and think they will light up your yard at night....then you find out it is so little light it looks like a lightning bug......haha.......

and I'm getting old!.....I wanted to be more like a search light by now.......

MrsHawk

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Acts 2:23

Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

By God the Fathers wisdom and knowing before hand and by his will God sent his only born son to become our substitute and take our place. The worst part was not the cross in all of Jesus agony and pain, the worst part was being separated from God and all the fellowship and joy that they had together from eternity past to that time. That is the cup that Jesus prayed would pass from him not the suffering.

Jesus was sent into this world to die and Jesus did die by the will of God, he was obeying the will of his father and because of this we love him.

God bless your understanding, so stay consumed by the word of God.