nebula

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting. The African immigrant community I was around when I was with my ex clearly does not identify with African-Americans/Blacks and also vice-versa. My ex doesn't call himself African-American. He calls himself a naturalized citizen who is African.

I guess some people see it differently.

Guest shiloh357
Wrong...it was the media who made it about race.

More accurately it was the media who covered Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan making it about race. The media simply assists them by running their narrative of the event in question despite the fact these three men were not witnesses and didn't really have any facts.

Also, can you please stop calling them African American leaders. I doubt any one from Africa claims them.

Taht is what they are. They are African American leaders. They are part of our African American community and so far no one from our African American community has openly taken issue with them. Seems like they have found their niche of acceptance in this country. I will continue refering to them as African Americans so you might has well get over it.

They are also not leaders of the black community.

They seem to do quite well in the black community.

The are self appointed spokesman when its time to be on channel 5, 9, 3, or 11. If I didn't mention your station sorry. But you will find them there. Sadly the media, and those who are often grieving when these guys come along don't chase them away.

What they are, are opportunistic thugs who take advantage of emotionally vulnerable people and find ways to easily incite violence and racism and promote the myth African American victimhood.

Guest shiloh357

More accurately it was the media who covered Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan making it about race. The media simply assists them by running their narrative of the event in question despite the fact these three men were not witnesses and didn't really have any facts.

The first time I heard anything about this case was from the media...and guess who said it was a white man who killed a black man. The media. This doesn't remove anything from anyone else...but atleast be honest about where it begins.

Taht is what they are. They are African American leaders. They are part of our African American community and so far no one from our African American community has openly taken issue with them. Seems like they have found their niche of acceptance in this country. I will continue refering to them as African Americans so you might has well get over it.

I never said don't refer to them as African Americans...I said stop referring to them as africian american leaders...they are not.

They seem to do quite well in the black community.

Yet they still are not leaders in the black community

What they are, are opportunistic thugs who take advantage of emotionally vulnerable people and find ways to easily incite violence and racism and promote the myth African American victimhood.

"The myth of African American victim hood".....I was with you all the way to this statement. Sad my friend...Sad

It is truth and it is a myth perpetrated by black leaders like Shaprton and Jackson who play to African Americans who think they are victims of "the man."

Take a step back people and take a long hard read of this thread..

it is not coming across as Christian at all.

The thread lacks brotherly love.

Disappointed.

Edited by HGirl

Take a step back people and take a long hard read of this thread..

it is not coming across as Christian at all.

The thread lacks brotherly love.

Disappointed....

Some Do

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Hebrews 10:24

Some Don't

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. Psalms 71:4

But In Man We Find No Trust

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

For It Is In The Lord Alone We Find Our Rest

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

~

And As For Those Dear Believing Folk Posting In This Thread

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 2 Peter 2:7-9

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe