• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

I agree that people haven't been collecting data long enough to determine the causes of climate change. Yet, I won't dismiss the idea of global warming as a myth. There have been things in the last 50 years that seem to indicate major changes.

I don't know how long the world as we know it will last. I suspect long enough to encompass all of our lifetimes, so I don't worry about it too much.

As to causes of a world-wide flood, I don't know. Best theory I have heard was that there once was a canopy of water vapor surrounding the earth and that it was destroyed by an astroid, thus dumping a huge amount of water on the earth.

Some people have attributed some of the changes people see in evolution to a world-wide flood. I suppose either are possible.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1960

Just thinking.....

I wonder if God uses climate to achieve His Will? I mean I know He can with one breath create, but maybe He uses His creation in other ways as well?

I think the climate change thing will help shape the end times stage.

aying Jade I think you are onto something.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/10/1976

I think the climate change thing will help shape the end times stage.

Yes it will.

Matter of fact, the Scriptures support such stage shaping senario science as recorded in Ezekiel 38-39 and the seal, trumpet, thunder and bowl judgments of Revelation. Even the most prolific protagonist Prince Charles proclaims that the "climatic events" of Ezekiel 38-39 will occur in mid-summer of 2017, which is interestingly the jubilee year after Israel gained controlled of the Western Wailing Wall in the War of Liberation 1967.

Prince Charles in his book: "Harmony" he shows by ice core data, that we are living in a warming period which will self correct itself by an eventual ice age (pg. 33-37).

Edited by kevinsball

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

It also says n the scriptures that women who carry a child or are nursing to pray their flight isn't in the wint3r.. maybe He'll freeze 3verything