WN: Netanyahu: 'I could deliver a peace agreement' - CNN

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,425
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

In an exclusive interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he could bring bring a peace agreement that would work for Israel and Palestine. "I think I could deliver a peace agreement," Netanyahu said. "I could get the Israeli people to follow me if I believe I have a serious partner on the other side willing to make the necessary compromises on the Palestinian side."

http://www.worthynews.com/top/outfront-blogs-cnn-com-2012-04-24-netanyahu-i-could-deliver-a-peace-agreement-/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

In an exclusive interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he could bring bring a peace agreement that would work for Israel and Palestine. "I think I could deliver a peace agreement," Netanyahu said. "I could get the Israeli people to follow me if I believe I have a serious partner on the other side willing to make the necessary compromises on the Palestinian side."

http://www.worthynews.com/top/outfront-blogs-cnn-com-2012-04-24-netanyahu-i-could-deliver-a-peace-agreement-/

That maybe but I have yet to see any compromises. So far they won't even talk with us until we fullfil all their requests.

If we do everything they want before the talks, what is there to talk about? Our funeral date?!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

The Islamic purpose is to drown Israel in the Mediterranean Sea and create a global Muslim Caliphate. What else is new, Benjamin?

God Bless The USA!

God Bless Israel!

Obama: President of Planned Parenthood 2012!