• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1992

so last night i fell in sin, a friend i know, helped me with another song i know by heart and love it alot..... but when situations like this arise it seems to have a new meaning to it, and my heart screams what the song means....

today i fell again with the same sin.... why i always ask why?..... why htis sin thou? why never greed or gloutny or anger? i can easyaly control those.........then i switch on pandora radio.

and what do you know? another song i know all too well. i come on here while it plays and was helped, and again i know more of the meaning of the song and it hold even more dear to me now

but pandora plays songs randomly? sometimes i highly doubt that i know God plays those songs so i know and learn from my mistakes?

but why in my mind and heart why does my flesh still ask why, it makes my soul almost keep asking why? for some reason all i keep asking is why?

why?

Whom

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

Will You Trust

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10

Praying~!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1985

"As a dog returns to his vomit" is such a true statement. I will catch myself in the act of a sin, knowing it's wrong and I'll repeat this line to myself over and over again. The enemy is not merciful in his attempts to sway us to sin. Pray often for wisdom, insight and strength. It helps greatly.