Kingdom1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I wrote this today. I would like to share it.

""Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it. For indeed we have had good news preached to us, just as they also; but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard." (Hebrews 4:1, 2)

We have a Jesus, the High Priest who rose from the dead.

Did you hear me? A man ROSE FROM DEATH.

What does that mean for the sinner? Everything.

Here I am...sitting on my bed, a man breathing out of two small pitiful nostrils. Not even able to keep my breathing up if it weren't for God. A man who holds no power to do anything, not even my own weak breathing. Never mind saving myself from the grave.

Don't you see??? This Jesus whom we crucified is.........Life.

He laid down His life on His own accord and He said "only to lift it up again." search the sacred Scriptures yourself and see for yourself. This Jesus really happened.

And what He did was done in POWER. No, I'm not trying to be this "charasmatic" preacher on television who seems to be blabbing about things he himself doesn't seem utterly and personally amazed by...no...I'm talking about God's testimony of the Son of God through what the sacred Scriptures reveal about Him.

I'm talking about a Christian faith with power.

Let's see how it captivated the apostle Paul: "that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead." (Philippians 3:10, 11)

This is TRUTH. This power really happened and is really there for us who walk in Christ...Jesus of Nazareth.

When I see and believe and am awed by this power of Jesus and I see myself, that power becomes powerful. And I am affected by it through faith.

"but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard..." Hebrews writes.

Do we BELIEVE the word? Do we believe like the apostle Paul, "so that I may know Him and the POWER of His resurrection" so that he "may obtain the resurrection of the dead".

THE DEAD. Don't you realize you have no power? And that only through faith in the mighty Savior is your only power to defeat the power of sin and death?

Or are these things trivial matters for you?

Jesus is your only hope of any salvation.

Jesus made everything you see. He also owns everything you have. He also demands you to repent of your sinful life and forsake this passing current world and believe on Him. There is a kingdom of power coming.

........believe it. Just because you don't see it does not mean it does not exist.

You will see how glorious this Jesus of Nazareth is on the day He comes to judge the living and the dead.

It's all about the gospel in the bible.

Like the writer of Hebrews was warning us, "let there not be an unbelieving heart among you, so that you fall away from the living God".

He is a living God. The God of Life. The God of all power.

Look at your pitiful self and behold.

It will save your life."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Good posting!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Oh Yes He Is Alive!!! And Oh Yes...He Will Save Our Lives!!! Whew...

Loving you In Him Kingdom1,

NeedYouLord