• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/20/1982

As far as the Skull and Bones society goes- it is not something simply in Pres. Bush's past! He is an active member now and has publicly admitted as much as well as publically admitting that he is honoered to be a member of said group.

The fact is that some people in the history of Skull and Bones have at various times divulged some of their secrets- and it most certainly is a Satanic organization. But I know that for many of the Sunday "Christians" here for whom Christianity is merely a religion and not a life-style- they simply don't see any problem for a "good Christian" to be an active member of a clearly Satanic organization. For a long time I just could'nt fathom how so many professing "Christians" could possible like or support G.W. Bush? Finally I realized that perhaps they were the same kind of "Christian" that Pres. Bush is. Just like a religion thing not a living active daily relationship with Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Otherwise, most assuredly the Holy Spirit would certainly raise quite a few red flags when these "good Christians" are lying, cheating and planning to murder and defraud hundreds of thousands of good people. does that mean that these good Sunday Christians are not born again? Well I certainly do not have the insight or authority to determine that! But in terms of day to day living- "Ye shall know them by their fruit" Someone who lies and deceives and makes plans to defraud and murder thousands of people is not living as the Bible commands. someone who lives and acts this way does not value the Christian values and standards very highly. And anyone who would continue in a Satanic secret society also does not value the things of God very highly either!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

As far as the Skull and Bones society goes- it is not something simply in Pres. Bush's past! He is an active member now and has publicly admitted as much as well as publically admitting that he is honoered to be a member of said group.

The fact is that some people in the history of Skull and Bones have at various times divulged some of their secrets- and it most certainly is a Satanic organization. But I know that for many of the Sunday "Christians" here for whom Christianity is merely a religion and not a life-style- they simply don't see any problem for a "good Christian" to be an active member of a clearly Satanic organization. For a long time I just could'nt fathom how so many professing "Christians" could possible like or support G.W. Bush? Finally I realized that perhaps they were the same kind of "Christian" that Pres. Bush is. Just like a religion thing not a living active daily relationship with Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Otherwise, most assuredly the Holy Spirit would certainly raise quite a few red flags when these "good Christians" are lying, cheating and planning to murder and defraud hundreds of thousands of good people. does that mean that these good Sunday Christians are not born again? Well I certainly do not have the insight or authority to determine that! But in terms of day to day living- "Ye shall know them by their fruit" Someone who lies and deceives and makes plans to defraud and murder thousands of people is not living as the Bible commands. someone who lives and acts this way does not value the Christian values and standards very highly. And anyone who would continue in a Satanic secret society also does not value the things of God very highly either!

Wow man, you wasted your time typing all that. The theory has already been proven wrong. Go to Election 2004 - The Truth about Bush: Skull and Bones.

Sorry you put all the work into that man...too bad it's already been discounted.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Ah, yes let's prove a point by condeming all who support a certain man.

Money is used for evil. I don't use it for evil, but I do use it. Therefore I should be guilty by association, should I not? It's the same logic you're using to say Bush isn't a Christian. That he's guilty by association.

So now I'm just a fickle Christian who doesn't love God or serve Him daily. I show up and warm the seat on Sundays.

most assuredly the Holy Spirit would certainly raise quite a few red flags when these "good Christians" are lying, cheating and planning to murder and defraud hundreds of thousands of good people. does that mean that these good Sunday Christians are not born again? Well I certainly do not have the insight or authority to determine that! But in terms of day to day living- "Ye shall know them by their fruit" Someone who lies and deceives and makes plans to defraud and murder thousands of people is not living as the Bible commands.

What are you talking about? Killing thousands and planning to kill...you mean war? The same war that won us independece, the same war that saved Europe, the same war that saved the world, the same war that saved half a country...The same war we will wage when we return with Christ?

So, you can go and call him evil, but unless you're voting for a third-party candidate, don't go and try and say the other guy holds Christian values more.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

This topic has turned out to be very entertaining..lolol.

There are legitimate reasons for a war. Does anyone wish to argue that point?

Evil doesn't care for the reasoning of negotiations. Only the aggressive use of force will stop the brutally wicked.

The President has more information than we do to make these weighty decision...should we publish this information for everyone (including our enemies) to know or trust it to be analyzed and acted upon by our military & elected leaders??? What are the realistic alternatives??

This irrational assumption seems to be based on fear and insecurity more than anything else.

In America, the top leaders of Congress also get the same intellegence briefings as the President. If GW Bush (or any President) went to war against the interests of our nation, it would be known....which can ONLY mean that it's a conspiracy, of course! :laugh:

They are ALL out to get ALL of us. We're doomed I tell you...doomed! :oww:

Well, first you need to define "war." But I do believe that I would like to argue that point.

Well, first you need to define "war." But I do believe that I would like to argue that point.

LOL..."Well I'm not sure what you mean, but sure I'd like to argue!"

I do not like to make assumptions, and do not wish to argue a point with a faulty understanding of how Yod definies war. I do, however, believe I know what his answer will be, hence, I believe that I would like to argue that point.

I do not like to make assumptions, and do not wish to argue a point with a faulty understanding of how Yod definies war. I do, however, believe I know what his answer will be, hence, I believe that I would like to argue that point.

HAHAHAHAAH...oh the irony!!

"I don't like to assume...but I assume what his answer will be....so I assume I'll want to argue with it"

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

:t2::t2::t2::t2::t2: