bornagain2011

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

It was revealed (through your joking moment) that this is what you atheists do - D-9 plays the game.

Waldoz most likely IS a Christian but you guys revealed something more important - you atheists deceive other atheists and the likelihood of deceiving in general is high.......what a joke.

Actually the joke is on you atheists.

By your own words, ya'll messed yourselves up.

You guys really can't be taken seriously.

Yes, you found us out. We actually think everyone is a closet atheist. It's even written in Code 99 section 25 of our Atheist handbook.

"and all ye who claim to love God and have initiated a horizontal move in the opposite direction of atheism are actually embracing atheism more fervently"

some atheists here (Viole, D=9, Fallen) think Waldoz is a fellow atheist in disguise as a Christian :grin:

According to my latest information, D-9 is a theist.

Ciao

- viole

Yeah Viole, D-9 bats for team atheism.

Good try!

Hold the bus...

some atheists here (Viole, D=9, Fallen) think Waldoz is a fellow atheist in disguise as a Christian :grin:

...D-9 knows the game, he played it on other atheists on another forum. He posed as a Christian (would have loved to have been a fly on the wall with that one!!)

Seems like an atheist who feels threathened by someone calling themselves a Christian will suddenly announce that in fact the Christian is really an atheist toying with them...its an atheist game that they play ....

Laughable.

Pull up a chair and lets watch this game unfold.....

You kind of have to be familiar with the culture to understand; non-creationists playing devil's advocate has been so popular in the recent past that new terms and phrases were invented - namely Poe's law and those who are a "poe".

But I'm not an atheist, I'm a pantheist. What I really tried to do was to try my hand at presenting the most scientifically sounding arguments for creation and pit it up against other evolutionists. I was very curious to see how well I could defend the YEC position after debating against YEC for several years, and I think I did well. I can try to find a post or two and upload it to Worthy if you want to get a feel for my creationist arguments.

It was quite an education to see the debate from the side of the creationist. And in all seriousness you guys take a lot of undue abuse, everyone assumes you know nothing and they often treat you like you're an idiot before they ever interact with you. I know I'm not devoid of ridicule, but I do try to keep it low and remind myself that we are all human.

Like I stated in Violes response, call it what you will D-9, you side with atheism.

I really take what you say with a grain of salt -

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  730
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/13/1993

Ciao

- viole

Good try!

How so? He is a pantheist... not an atheist... so you like to ignore the facts...

Ciao

- viole

Good try!

How so? He is a pantheist... not an atheist... so you like to ignore the facts...

Don't even go there BFA.

Have a look at his posts - who do they more lean to?? Atheism.

And having outed himself as one who deceives - well, that's put a bad taste in my mouth with him.

I'm being honest.

Ciao

- viole

Good try!

Don't even go there BFA.

Have a look at his posts - who do they more lean to?? Atheism.

And having outed himself as one who deceives - well, that's put a bad taste in my mouth with him.

I'm being honest.

You mean that they lean towards rationalism and evolution, relying on science and logic. Mine do as well (I hope). The fact that you do not like this is irrelevant as he has pronounced himself a seeker and a pantheist for now.

He noted the reason he debated YEC was to look at the issues from the other side. I don't see a problem with that. Why do you?

Ultimately, I would just ask you to reconsider and denounce your statement that he is an atheist. The fact that he does not believe what you believe or tends to side with atheists on most issues on the forum does not make him an atheist (that would be the fallacy of hasty generalization).

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I take it the Catholic Church is atheist too. They accept evolution as a fact.

I take it the Catholic Church is atheist too. They accept evolution as a fact.

lol... exactly my point made in a slightly more satirical view :)

I just find it hard to swallow anything you say D-9, you killed it for me when you admitted to acting as someone else when you thought an atheist was being arrogant - so to put him in his place you were deceitful.

I'm sorry but it makes me not trust what you say.

You atheists always have a backdoor rationale to deceit - you will drop spin at a drop of a hat won't you Viole. LOL

He (D-9) did it because he thought another atheist was being arrogant - it had NOTHING to do with trying to see how a Christian feels...: )

What it boils down to is deceit in one area always hints at a person being deceitful in other areas.

I think I've stated what I meant from the beginning, so I'm moving on. :thumbsup: