Peacemaker2012

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I just wanted to share this beautiful song and also share an inspirational story of our struggles and why we go through them. Its always good to remember that our struggles and God's Love for us go hand in hand, without GOD taking us through our struggle, we would never learn to fly.

God Bless You Brother's and Sisters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgeUrD4MHI

BENEFITS OF STRUGGLING

A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small opening appeared, he sat

and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body

through that little hole.

Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as

far as it could and it could go no farther. Then the man decided to help the

butterfly, so he took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of

the cocoon. The butterfly then emerged easily.

But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings. The man continued to

watch the butterfly because he expected that, at any moment, the wings would

enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.

Neither happened!

In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a

swollen body and shriveled wings.

It never was able to fly.

What the man in his kindness and haste did not understand was that the

restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through

the tiny opening were God's way of forcing fluid from the body of the

butterfly into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved

its freedom from the cocoon.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If God allowed us

to go through our life without any obstacles, it would cripple us. We would

not be as strong as what we could have been.

And we could never fly.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thankyou for posting this song and the little story accompanying it. A great reminder of his love and the need for stuggles in this life.

"We glory in tribulation, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance,and perseverance, character; and character, hope." (Rom. 5:3-4)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Hello My Sis.....

This is such good teaching ....thank you, It lets us always remember that we are Loved by the one who matters the most our Daddy in Heaven....... :heart:

May God Bless you forever....x

I am having some thoughts about you know how much he loves us sis, Does he needs us to love him?

I was wondering I know God needs nothing as he is God Amighty , but if he doesnt need us how does he get jealous? I know this makes me sound like I think myself " important " and I am sorry to sound this way,I know I am nothing without Gods love and protection & Forgivness also to my dismay he has no FAVERITES!

I was just wondering if he needs my heart to help others find his heart? I have seached and searched this and I cannot seem to find the answer as of yet... :hmmm:

God wants us to grow in his love, so I feel this may be just me who is thinking this way, as I am not a theologian...I am happy with my walk with God sister and I have a wonderful relationship with his heart, I am just being human I suppose ..hee hee

Love & Blessings always ...Tina x

Hello My Sis.....

This is such good teaching ....thank you, It lets us always remember that we are Loved by the one who matters the most our Daddy in Heaven....... :heart:

May God Bless you forever....x

I am having some thoughts about you know how much he loves us sis, Does he needs us to love him?

I was wondering I know God needs nothing as he is God Amighty , but if he doesnt need us how does he get jealous? I know this makes me sound like I think myself " important " and I am sorry to sound this way,I know I am nothing without Gods love and protection & Forgivness also to my dismay he has no FAVERITES!

I was just wondering if he needs my heart to help others find his heart? I have seached and searched this and I cannot seem to find the answer as of yet... :hmmm:

God wants us to grow in his love, so I feel this may be just me who is thinking this way, as I am not a theologian...I am happy with my walk with God sister and I have a wonderful relationship with his heart, I am just being human I suppose ..hee hee

Love & Blessings always ...Tina x

Hello Miss Agape!

Your heart for God is shown in your words Sister, You have such a poetic way of expressing your Love For HIM! I do not think that you think yourself to important, I do believe that you are important to God even though HE is no respector of person's, HE does love each one of us with a Jealous Love amd O Praise HIM that HE Does! I am at peace knowing I serve a God who does not want to share me with the unfruitful works of darkness! I am Blessed to Know He is protective over me and all of HIS Children!

Sister, I am afraid my words will not come out nearly as poetic as yours but please know that my heart for God is true as well and I will try my best to answer your question! =)

I do believe Miss Agape that the answer to your question, Does God need us love HIM?...... is absolutely YES...but to be clear on what we say is "need" I would say this…. I believe that our Need FOR God is much different from HIS need …of us.

We define Our Need for God by our complete and utter reliance upon HIM; and we show this by confessing our total Dependency on HIM, we submit fully to HIM and recognize that we can NOT accomplish any Good Work in our own lives apart from HIM……as Jesus said to HIS disciples… “Apart from ME you can do Nothing” …. but Paul teaches us that he can “do all things through Christ who strengthens him”. This is our confidence IN God, that we Need HIM totally and completely and above all things and He will in no way disappoint those who trust in HIM.

So, even though God does not need us in the same way we need HIM, HE does have need OF us and most definitely He does need us to walk in HIS LOVE and to reach HIS children to share HIS Love with them, He is NOT dependant on us to accomplish this, but HE does have need of us....as Jesus tells HIS disciples in Matthew 9:37-38 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”

And in Ephesians 2:10 “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them

So God does have need of us Sister -- to participate in HIS plan for salvation. He has prepared these Good Works for us beforehand and He needs us to walk in them with willing Hearts fully trained and brought to maturity in HIS Love for HIS harvest is Ripe and HE has need of labor’s for HIS field.

I can see why HE would be jealous for us then……in 1 peter 3:9 is says that God is ......longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance……

I hope this answer's your questions Sister and Thank You for your lovely comments!

God Bless You

Peace

Thankyou for posting this song and the little story accompanying it. A great reminder of his love and the need for stuggles in this life.

"We glory in tribulation, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance,and perseverance, character; and character, hope." (Rom. 5:3-4)

Thank You for adding this amazing scripture as well! What a Great addition! I am glad that it touched your heart too.

I posted this after reflecting on the struggles that I have gone through, realizing that God had a perfect plan and purpose for each one of them. Sometimes in the midst of a struggle, we begin to wonder about HIS Love, but in the harvest season, when we see the fruit and realize how Great HIS Love for us truely is, it drives away all doubts and each struggle becomes easier and easier to handle as you begin to see HIS love at Work in the struggles of your life. I know as a mother myself, some of my labors for my children are such labors of LOVE even though they don't see it that way until they mature a little more and then a little more...time after time. I see God's LOVE reflected in this way towards us as well.

Again Thank you for sharing! God Bless You!