• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

I recently signed a petition on Change.org because a highway near my home is an absolute death trap and needs for the local government to get off its hind-end and DO something about it.

Since then, I've been getting just bombed with liberal claptrap, the latest of which is some whining mother crying over the fact the Boy Scouts won't let her homosexual kid get his Eagle Scout award.

Do be careful. This organization is nothing more than a sounding board for every liberal cause you can think of.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

Yeah, change.org leans way left, which is why it pays to make sure you set your notification options to let them know that you don't want to get pounded by endless invitations to "sign" countless other petitions, most of which are going to be blatantly liberal. There are some less liberal petitions on there, but you have to be very careful. I've signed a few petitions on there, but I make sure to read all the fine print, since the site always tries to automatically sign you up to get emails about more petitions.