IGNORED

exactly 7 years?

Guest Be real

Guest Be real

So, I was having a conversation with some friends of mine, and one of them said that there was not an actual verse that supported the rapture. Does any one know of any? Also, I heard that the rapture wasn't the start of 7 years, but a treaty was, and that the rapture happened, after a while a treaty was signed, and then when the treaty was signed it wasn't for certian that it is to be exactly 7 years after that. I need help understanding. Fill me in.

God bless,

Vik

here is all you need to know about the rapture....

NO ONE KNOWS but the Father

there are from 5 to 7 differing views on the rapture and all have their valid points and fatal flaws. STOP even thinking about it....live each day as if YESHUA IS COMING FOR YOU AT ANY MOMENT

The harvest is ready but the laborers are few.

Regarding the 7 years of the peace treaty that is found in the Book of Daniel chapter 9. It's not a good idea to read a single chapter and think you understand it. If I were you, I would study every Prophet exhaustively before thinking you know what any of them are talking about.

Even then, so much of it remains a mystery (as to "how" it will be done and "when") no matter what your local preacher says. I'd stay away from anyone who thinks they've got God figured out completely.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Be Real,

So, I was having a conversation with some friends of mine, and one of them said that there was not an actual verse that supported the rapture. Does any one know of any? Also, I heard that the rapture wasn't the start of 7 years, but a treaty was, and that the rapture happened, after a while a treaty was signed, and then when the treaty was signed it wasn't for certian that it is to be exactly 7 years after that. I need help understanding. Fill me in.

I agree with Yod. Get to know and live for Christ through His Word under the tutelage of the Holy Spirit. Not much in eschatology is going to make sense until you do.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• 1 month later...
Guest hubertdorm

There are lots of verses about the rapture! Every passage that mentions the gathering of Christians to Jesus at his second coming is a passage about the rapture.

On the other hand, the rapture is often identified with a pre-tribulation theory that is about as wacko as they come. Therefore, no, it is not the start of the seven years.

The seven years is simply a confirmed covenant between the antichrist and Israel. Although we know it is the last seven years before the "end of the world," it cannot be proven that this is a seven year tribulation period. People for many years have predicted when this covenant will begin as well as the return of Christ himself.

I don't think living as if he could come any moment is valid, however, living as though you could depart to meet him??? Well, you aren't promised a tomorrow. Be ready to meet God... every day of your life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

I'd stay away from anyone who thinks they've got God figured out completely.

:thumbsup: I'v figured out God completely and people flock to me hahaha :whistling:

jk