• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

They should be charged with corruption of a minor. (PRYSM)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

My understanding of the story is that that part of the presentation wasn't part of the scheduled programming. It happened during the Q&A section, not part of the standard presentation, and nothing inappropriate happened at the assembly before the Q&A.

I fully agree this stuff shouldn't be happening in our schools, but from what I read/watched it doesn't sound like teachers were involved at all, and it was solely the actions of PRISM employees overstepping their bounds. If someone goes off-script not too much you can do about it, you can't even switch to commercials in this case. I suspect the teachers weren't seeing it coming at all, and when they finally realized what was going on it was already over.

I may be wrong, but from what I remember it's not the teacher's job to ensure the assembly is appropriate (it should be pre-approved), rather it is to keep the kids behaved.

Someone should have been standing by to see that the program as presented to the school was followed.

First they vote to allow homosexuality then they get all up in arms when a 'minor' is abused by some homosexual.

Not in this case necessarily, but it is only a matter of time.

They want to have their cake and eat it at the same time. Again they have over-corrected a problem. There never

seems to be any rational sense, especially in California and up east, in many cases. This does not exempt other

state in case you think that is what I am implying.

This whole situation could have been prevented had not the average man voted in homosexuality.

Guest shiloh357

My understanding of the story is that that part of the presentation wasn't part of the scheduled programming. It happened during the Q&A section, not part of the standard presentation, and nothing inappropriate happened at the assembly before the Q&A.

I fully agree this stuff shouldn't be happening in our schools, but from what I read/watched it doesn't sound like teachers were involved at all, and it was solely the actions of PRISM employees overstepping their bounds. If someone goes off-script not too much you can do about it, you can't even switch to commercials in this case. I suspect the teachers weren't seeing it coming at all, and when they finally realized what was going on it was already over.

I may be wrong, but from what I remember it's not the teacher's job to ensure the assembly is appropriate (it should be pre-approved), rather it is to keep the kids behaved.

Whoever was in charge should lose their job. This was not an innocent mistake, no matter how you are trying to diminishe the awful nature of what happened. The principal should lose his/her job for even allowing this group into the school. That a school would have such a vile homosexual organiztion like PRYSM in their school is beyond the pale and PRYSM should be charged with a crime of sexual deviancy. I know that if a man had a child in his home and was showing them pictures of homosexual foreplay, he would be locked up for it and that this was in a school makes it no less of a crime and heads need to roll.

Homosexuality is an abnormal disgusting sin and should not be advertised, advocated or promoted in any way in public schools. I would encourage the parents to contact their state Attorney General and get a lawyer and file a class action lawsuit aganst PRYSM and the their own school board.

Maybe each of us can contact the powers that be (who are they?) and voice our opinion.

The squeaking wheel gets the attention. If we remain silent this will continue to happen.

Guest shiloh357

Maybe each of us can contact the powers that be (who are they?) and voice our opinion.

The squeaking wheel gets the attention. If we remain silent this will continue to happen.

That is something for the people of Maine. They also need to go nose-to-nose and eyeball-to-eyeball with PRYSM and let them know in no uncertain terms that they will not tolerate them coming into their schools and spreading their filth to young,under-aged children. They have no business in schools promoting homosexuality. It really stinks of a recruitment tactic, trying to get children to experiment with homosexual behaivor. We don't allow people to come in and demonstrate heterosexual acts in public schools and we should not tolerate it from the gays.

They need to keep it their pants and behind closed doors in the privacy of their own homes.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

A public school isn't an academic environment like it is in College/University. First off these children are children and minors, they are also very impressionable and need to be nurtured with extreme prejudice while their opinions, emotions, and bodies are developing. Schools are supposed to teach children in accordance with the values of the community. That means a school board to oversea the educators, and a parent/teachers board that should approve all curriculums and guest speakers/programs/demonstrations before they are allowed to present to the students.

School Board should fire the Principle on the grounds of inappropriate judgement.

Guest shiloh357

A public school isn't an academic environment like it is in College/University. First off these children are children and minors, they are also very impressionable and need to be nurtured with extreme prejudice while their opinions, emotions, and bodies are developing. Schools are supposed to teach children in accordance with the values of the community. That means a school board to oversea the educators, and a parent/teachers board that should approve all curriculums and guest speakers/programs/demonstrations before they are allowed to present to the students.

School Board should fire the Principle on the grounds of inappropriate judgement.

Excellent point.

Justin, I agree.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

What is this ... a beginning of a sexual cult....by gays ?

This is sick and criminal sexual abuse .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

That is something for the people of Maine. They also need to go nose-to-nose and eyeball-to-eyeball with PRYSM and let them know in no uncertain terms that they will not tolerate them coming into their schools and spreading their filth to young,under-aged children. They have no business in schools promoting homosexuality. It really stinks of a recruitment tactic, trying to get children to experiment with homosexual behaivor. We don't allow people to come in and demonstrate heterosexual acts in public schools and we should not tolerate it from the gays.

They need to keep it their pants and behind closed doors in the privacy of their own homes.

Took the words out of my fingers (typing)!!!

This is one reason why my daughter is in private school- THAT would not be even entertained as a possibility.